FoxFusion Combos

kfin

There is one thread I found in a search for good combinations using fox fusion but it is over a year old. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give up some of their favorite combinations for both coyote and bobcats. We have a few grey fox around here but not enough to target them in my opinion.

I have played with it a bit and it seems like it could really be a good addition to the calling arsenal. What sounds do you guys like and what volumes do you play them at?

Thanks for any advice and help.

I have used it with some success, once with magpie fight & one of the jack rabbit sounds. ( this really brought in the magpies too)

Another time, I called in a double after 30 minutes of angry bobcat & coyote challenge.

I feel like it adds some element of realism to coy pup distress too, if you throw in some angry badger or bobcat. But this hasn't worked for me yet?

Last edited:
I have used distress calls at about volume of 30 and then magpies and crows at about 20. I can't say I have really seen a big difference. Just my opinion and to be honest I hardly ever use it.

Never really tried it on purpose. Recently I accidentally got on that mode and had a rabbit/pup distress going together and it didn't scare off the coyote my buddy was getting ready to shoot downwind of me. Actually stopped him for him he said.

Back