6.5x55 Swede

Trip2here

Hi I’m looking to obtain a few pieces of 6.5x55 Lapua brass, to use for getting some data to have a reamer cut for me, if anyone has a couple pieces of new brass let me know I’d be mighty interested. Thanks

Originally Posted By: Trip2hereHi I’m looking to obtain a few pieces of 6.5x55 Lapua brass, to use for getting some data to have a reamer cut for me, if anyone has a couple pieces of new brass let me know I’d be mighty interested. Thanks

If you can’t find any you can buy it here for $.97 each:

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/9530

Flat rate shipping is $7.95, but it’s cheaper than a box!

I would suggest that you call PTG or JGS or Dave Manson, which ever company you like the most, an get them to send you a 6.5x55 CIP reamer print(European brass).

R#26 is going to blow your mind with this case with 130-140g bullets.

130g safe working max load at 3150, bug holes at 3000

142-147g at 2900 easy no pressure with lapua brass.

These numbers are easy the 6.5/284 ballistics.

These are my neighbor's numbers with his Remington 700 using a 26" Brux 8T.

Keith

I’m slowly schooling up on the 6.5 Swede, two rifles inbound. The 1st is a sorta hard to find AG 42 Ljungman semi-auto, for the mil-surp collector in the house. The 2nd is a CZ in 6.5 Swede, bolt gun.

We have some ammo around, the semi-auto has a preference for modest loads it appears, so I’ll start there.

Hey mike if you’d be interested in sending a couple 2-3 of those Norma pieces my way, pm me and see if we can work out some kinda deal.

Back