Foxpro Fury 2 vs CS24

Hey guys, I’m currently running a fury 2 and was wondering if the fury with both internal speakers turned off and a sp-60 external hooked to it would be comparable to the CS24 in loudness..?? I’m debating on upgrading to the CS 24 but I’m not sure how much louder it would be or if I’m better off to keep my current setup and have more options on how to run it. The new remote would be nice but I get along fine with the TX500 now. For the $$ would it be worth upgrading?? Let me know what you think....

Last edited:
Been using my CS24C for some time now and it is awesome! The TX1000 is also great for doing a lot of predetermined sequence calls and using quick presets for when conditions change quickly.

I've owned both. The CS24 isn't going to be louder than a Fury with an external speaker. It just isn't. The foxbang is better on the Fury tx500 than the tx1000. It is just too sensitive on the tx1000, and I have turned it off. But yes, it is worth the upgrade. Now add the external speaker to the CS24 and it can wake the dead.

Back