Shockwave Help,please and thank you!

FullMooner

Hey guys and gals, first off I love my shockwave, but I screwed up somewhere along the download process. Current issue is I purchased some new sounds, then downloaded them to the caller. Once I synced the remote I noticed that all my categories were screwed up and the calls that I recently downloaded once I found them would not play. I did a little research and found some similar struggles but not the two combined. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm going on a hunt in 3 hours.

-Steve

You probably changed numeric order of the list.

Put your new sounds at the end of the list and add the sound number to the categories text file.

I had an issue where I lost all my categories after installing new sounds. I reformatted the remote and it took care of it.

How do you reformat the remote? I don't have that option in my remote settings although I believe I remember seeing something about factory settings is it possible I somehow removed that option? What a fiasco...

Thanks guys! I actually got the new sounds to play, and have them organized at this point but the foxcast sequences that came with the call are now gone and I somehow deleted the Restore Default setting on the remote, I remember it being there its not there anymore. Not an immediate issue but still something that I have 0 clue how it happened???

Back