See ya'................coming.....

Dropadoglv

These hunts are from the last couple of days. Hunting Nevada has been a bit rough, as in most areas are this time of the year, but still trying to put a little fur down.
Been mostly using vocals and getting some decent responses.

Took this pair Diaphragming with a 2 reed comp Howler.
Thinking this was a pair that just couldn't resist. Took the male at about 50-60yds and the female on a dead run at about 100yds....

29fcxf5.jpg

Later that night decided to do a little cat and fox calling...had 1 miss on a cat and passed on a couple more cats as they needed a little time to grow, figured I'd gettem later.

33thweq.jpg

2 cats and 6 greys...................

se7ntf.jpg

And last night, Friday, Jan 12th..........did a 1 and done stand using a ATN Thor 640X480 Thermal and cracked this female at about 80yds with the ole' VTR.

bewpwj.jpg

And as always, wishing you all the success......
Regards, DROP

Originally Posted By: atdFor your wallet's sake I hope you reload! Nice job. Lol....nope, I don’t reload....my biggest expense is fuel and maintenance on my hunt rig.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotyou are a hard core dedicated killer. that is for sure.

what does the title of the post mean?

see ya....coming? Slick...I was going to only post pics up of strictly Thermal Kills....meaning the Predators don’t see me but I see them coming to a call....probably a stupid title? Lol

Back