NOSLER shots bullets

No Idea what the NOSLER shots bullets are?
I use a Nosler Ballistic tip 55 gr ,in my 6mm rem.
they run at 4200 fps and flat out shoot...
Out standing performance. Extremely explosive on prairie dogs and will wipe out a coyote at a 1/4 mile.

Last edited:
Shots blow up at top velocity. They are more mid speed and don't like fast twist.They are no where in the performance envelope of the ballistic tips.

Greg

I shoot the 22 cal SHOTS in one off my swifts over 37 imr 4064. Only killed one coyote at about 120 yards. Pin hole in and quarter sized exit. Shot placement was just behind shoulder. Spun for about 4 seconds and dead. Ive been eyeballing the 6mm version.

Last edited:
The 6mm are on sale for $30 per 500. I had saw on a post where Venatic shot them around 3500fps at one time and just finally ran across them. For $30 they maybe worth plinking with or setting back for another 6x45

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Nosler 55gr Shot bullets= AKA Midway Dogtown Bullets They are only 0.609" long. I shoot them in my 20"1/12 6TCU( 6x45 imp w/40deg shoulder) and Blue Dot powder at 235/2375fps with low as 1/8" @50yrds. From what I have found at higher speeds with a 1/12 barrel, they might not work with a 1/10 or 1/8 barrel.

Last edited:
Back