20" barrel
Spikes tactical punisher lower.
Joe Bobs parts kit.
Hiperfire 24e trigger.
Magpul furniture.
Leupold vx3i 3.5-10x50

url]

Last edited:
I've killed plenty of coyotes with 123gr SST. Lately I've been shooting 90gr TNT l and just loaded some 95gr Vmax. Hopefully I can get some range time with the Vmax and get it dialed in soon.

That's a bada$$ looking rifle. I've shot two with mine, damage hasn't been bad. Hits hard. The runner flipped and somehow got back up and spun twice before going down for the count. Shot entered behind the ribs and exited the throat. I'm using 85gr varminter.

My biggest problem so far is keeping track of my brass. Thought I had my brass catcher figured out but its been deflecting instead of catching.

Originally Posted By: yotesniper13I've killed plenty of coyotes with 123gr SST. Lately I've been shooting 90gr TNT l and just loaded some 95gr Vmax. Hopefully I can get some range time with the Vmax and get it dialed in soon.

How does the sst perform? I like making a mess lol.

Originally Posted By: CountryWildcatThat's a bada$$ looking rifle. I've shot two with mine, damage hasn't been bad. Hits hard. The runner flipped and somehow got back up and spun twice before going down for the count. Shot entered behind the ribs and exited the throat. I'm using 85gr varminter.

My biggest problem so far is keeping track of my brass. Thought I had my brass catcher figured out but its been deflecting instead of catching.

Thanks! And yeah, I just save what brass I can, I'm limited to factory stuff right now anyway.

Originally Posted By: yotesniper13I've killed plenty of coyotes with 123gr SST. Lately I've been shooting 90gr TNT l and just loaded some 95gr Vmax. Hopefully I can get some range time with the Vmax and get it dialed in soon.

How do the 90gr TNT perform on coyotes? Have you tried them on any other game?
Thnx

Originally Posted By: wildcats137Originally Posted By: yotesniper13I've killed plenty of coyotes with 123gr SST. Lately I've been shooting 90gr TNT l and just loaded some 95gr Vmax. Hopefully I can get some range time with the Vmax and get it dialed in soon.

How does the sst perform? I like making a mess lol.
It puts em down good. I've had some ugly exits.

I loved how the 123gr SST's put them down. We are currently working up a 129gr SP handload. I like the way the SP's shoot. I run 150gr SP's out of my suppressed .308 AR so I am hoping to replicate the performance out of the 129gr SP's in the 6.5 platform.

Back