DPMS LR-204

winch22

Looking for a LR-204 Lower. It will be marked - Cal..204

Have the LR upper coming in a couple days and would like a Factory dedicated lower for it. Let me know if you find one lurking around out there.

Will post this request in Classifieds section as well.

Thank you,

Greg

Last edited:
so i'll ask - why does it matter? its just a standard lower with .204 engraved on it.

they work just as well with a multi lower, or even on a 223 marked lower.

mine doesnt care one way or another which lower i attach it to, weather its the factory dpms one or my bushmaster with all the tricked out parts in it
smile.gif

I can't help but I must say the idea is kind of neat. I will admit though that I own only one lower with the "right" roll marks for the upper manufacturer. That one is an OLY Ultra-Match upper and an Oly lower but just thinking about it maybe not. Was the Ultra-match lower marked "Ultra-Match" or was it just a standard one? Other than an OLY 25 WSSM that's the only factory upper I've purchased.

Never have bought a whole ready to shoot AR15. Your quest will be interesting as stand alone lowers sell much less frequently than uppers.

Greg

Good luck! None of my AR's were purchased as complete rifles. I might have a couple that have matching uppers/lowers from the same company, but it was definitely not done on purpose. I suspect that most guys here are in a similar situation, as well.

I know, I agree that it will function fine on just about any lower but I'm hoping I can run into one of the dedicated lowers. Just need to get lucky and find one. Thanks

Back