Looking for a hunting partner

LockJaw

Looking for a trust worthy partner. I'm tired of taking guys out only to discover their nothing more than a "Land Leech" ( someone who goes behind your back and get permission from the landowners to hunt the same spots you do).
I have good buddies I take out,however their not into predator hunting as much as I am. So they bring nothing to the table. I'm fully stocked with NV and Thermal. I have more than enough land to hunt( 1 piece is a 10k acre plantation). Most spots go un-hunted for several years. I hunt day or night doesn't matter to me.
I'm looking for someone who has NV or thermal. Some land to hunt.
I live in PG county but I'm willing to drive if you are.
I will say this my work schedule is crazy ( swing shifts)
so I wont be able to hunt every weekend but I can hunt in the evenings during the week sometimes.
So hit me up if interested.

Originally Posted By: 9322magWhat counties in VA. do You hunt primarily ? I'm located in the SW area.

I mainly hunt Prince George , Surry and Sussex counties

Send me a PM sometime....I live in Hopewell and hunt in the same area you do. Just had a baby two weeks ago, so a little limited in time right now but still hunt a good bit. I got plenty of land, around 20,000 acres, to hunt.

Originally Posted By: YoteFoxBobcatWish you were closer. Im looking for a predator hunting partner to show me the ropes esp. for night hunting.

Me too ! I don't object to traveling. It makes good memories.
I know NC was a little touchy about hunting at night with that so called "Red Wolf" running around.

If you don't mind traveling north a bit, we are fully stocked with gear, critters and land in MD as well. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Originally Posted By: JakelIf you don't mind traveling north a bit, we are fully stocked with gear, critters and land in MD as well. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Thanks , I don't mind traveling. Not to keen on passing through DC.
I do have family in Ellicott City.

The 495 around DC is like any other freeway that sucks during rush hour. No need to go through actual DC. Are you going to be at the Eastern check in Sunday in Bland, VA? Happy to introduce myself and some hunting buddies/compare gear, etc.

Originally Posted By: JakelThe 495 around DC is like any other freeway that sucks during rush hour. No need to go through actual DC. Are you going to be at the Eastern check in Sunday in Bland, VA? Happy to introduce myself and some hunting buddies/compare gear, etc.

I wish I could. Gotta go to Fort Bragg this weekend visit some friends.

Back