Question on Lucky Duck Revolt?

I am seriously considering the purchase of the Lucky Duck Revolt and I am seeking responses from owners of this call about having to have the call elevated in order for the remote to sync/work with the Revolt? Pastures I hunted last week were very short with no trees, bushes or cactus along the breaks and wondering if the Revolt remote will work with the unit when the unit is lower than the remote?

I’ve not had the experience you describe with the Revolt I’ve used. Never had an issue with the remote not working and often times the caller is lower than the remote. I feel the remote range is better on the Revolt than my tx1000 Foxpro remote if that helps any.

Thanks. I have had issues with both the wildlife technologies calls and FoxPro calls not responding to remote when below remote which is the reason I was asking about the lucky duck revolt. Hope more revolt users respond.

I have not had a problem at all with the Revolt working when placed lower than where I am sitting. This is how I hunt most of the time, as I usually take a higher vantage point then where I place the call. I have had zero issues with the remote on the Revolt. It is a good caller. You would be happy with it.

Thanks for the response SDcoyotecaller. Have been frustrated by other brands at times when only 30 yards away from call. Looks like a Revolt will be coming my way shortly.

Most places are sold out or back ordered. Are they coming out with a new call this season? If not who has these in stock ready to ship?

I ordered one from Cabela's and it said 1 week on backorder. Had it within the week that it was supposed to be backordered. Cabela's came thru for me.

Ran the LD Revolt the last 4 days in some extreme cold temps in MO . The Revolt didn't miss a beat. Remote sync to the caller was a non issue from 30 - 70 yds. All stands were from an elevated position. I have no reason to believe that the caller/remote wouldn't have synced up at further distances. I just want to report back on the results/distances that I experienced. Rick has really hit a Grand Slam with this e-caller. I own several FP calls and imo they have always been the high mark when it comes to e-callers. With that being said The Lucky Duck Revolt stands out with the quality and clear distortionless sounds it produces. The Revolt did a fine job cutting through the wind by being able to increase the gain on the call through the remote. Add the extra benefit that the caller is able to rotate via the remote from left to right or right to left/ even spin 360 deg is an option that no other caller is able to produce. We were able to call in 3 coyotes over 4 days in temps of -1 deg to 27 deg for a high including wind chill temps of well below zero and the caller never missed a beat along with impressive battery status.

Last edited:
What about available sounds and quality? Options that you get in a a new Fury? I’m in market for a new call as well. My Fury is the older model and I’ve been considering the new model Fury or the Revolt? Now for those who have experience with both callers, let’s here which call you would pick. I’m sure not promoting FoxPro, it’s just what I’ve used for I believe the past 10 years. I know the older Fury remote is a pos. and I’ve had some other issues but some were owner inflicted. I have never had issues with remote. I set mine in a field and started backing away in my truck. It worked flawless out to all most 300 yards other than my Foxjack. It quit being operable at about 200, the caller started to not respond well at about 280 yards. In my area I have seen best results hunting cutover with logging roads running thru them. I walk into the wind to the far end of a good straight stretch in the road set down my caller and then walk back down wind as far as I can and still see the caller. Often a circling coyote will step out in the road down wind of the caller but still up wind of me. That how I’ve been able to produce in the thickets. More cover than pasture in my area and I’ve found it almost impossible to get a coyote or bobcat to commit to come out in the open. Hope to here some good expert advice to this thread. .

Originally Posted By: sdtrapper618I ordered one from Cabela's and it said 1 week on backorder. Had it within the week that it was supposed to be backordered. Cabela's came thru for me.

I ordered one on the 12/29. They said ETA of Jan 10th. Hoping they surprise me. I'm wanting to get out next weekend.

Back