SC and GA Reloaders

Tstorm1

Specifically for those in the Augusta/Aiken area, found a little reloading shop in Graniteville the other day. Needed some Varget (everyone around me out of stock for some reason) and stumbled across Magnum Products in Graniteville. I called to see if it was legit, then ran down and Billy runs the shop, heck of a nice guy! Had several pounds of Varget, but his "shop" was like the Google reviews said. He has a tiny shop, probably 10 feet by 15 feet, part of a garage! The great part is he has it STOCKED, floor to ceiling with stuff behind stuff! Brass (new and once fired), bullets, primers, powder, dies (new and used...including some "old school rare calibers"), His prices on powder were right in line with everyone, other stuff was a couple bucks higher, but tax included in price. When you figure what you'd pay for shipping, driving a ways further or hazmat fees he's really competitive. Even has some old Remington 6mm moly coasted bullets and a bunch of Hornady A-Max. He's also got some Dillon dies and conversions and a used square deal with 45 cal for sale. Lead cast bullets too. Only open by appointment, so Google him and call ahead...and I'm pretty sure he doesn't take any form of electronic payment either.

Back