Low Profile One Piece Scope Mount

pwking

As the title says, I’d like to know if there is a low one piece scope mount for an AR. I tried the Vortex standard mount and it is too tall.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a DNZ one piece, and it's a real quality unit, and light weight to boot. I think it's about .15" lower than standard, and I would not want it any lower as it would put you out of align with your scope. They are not cheap, about $150 if I remember right.

"Low Profile" & "one piece scope mount" don't really go together on an AR due to needing a proper cheek weld and charging ability. Most scope mounts are going to be within ~.1" of each-other. Why were you needing a lower one?

If you're finding the Vortex "standard" cantilever mount to be too tall, you won't likely find anything else shorter. Warne and Vortex are the only two I can think of off of the top which use a 1.4" height, whereas most others are 1.6". When I saw the title - low profile mount - I was planning to come in with the Vortex and the Warne... If you can get under either of those, you must have REALLY high cheekbones!

Thank you all for the responses. Been a long time since I posted on here and you all haven't changed a bit. Great help as always.

Back