Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3101116 - 11/01/17 07:17 PM Re: My son just left for MCRDSD tonight... [Re: WyYoteKiller]
C.Jay Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Montana
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

His 10 days leave are up and he is now with Hotel Co. at SOI's MCTB west. After MCT, he heads off to Aviation rescue/fire fighter school and then the fleet. His original MOS was Aviation Ordnance but he was given the choice to go ARFF and took it.
The transformation was quite visible and we are very proud of him!!!

#3107608 - 11/28/17 06:56 PM Re: My son just left for MCRDSD tonight... [Re: C.Jay]
C.Jay Offline
Die Hard Member II

He has graduated the Marine Corps School of Infantry's Marine Combat Training today and after a few MOS specific physicals, he heads off to his MOS school for combat rescue firefighter, upon completion of his MOS school, he heads out to S.E.R.E. school and finally the fleet. His PDS is still unknown but he is hoping for MCAS Iwakuni in Japan.

I have no words.....
w00t

#3110170 - 12/07/17 01:20 PM Re: My son just left for MCRDSD tonight... [Re: C.Jay]
Bowhntr6pt Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Central Florida
Congrats to both of you.

#3119520 - 01/05/18 12:18 AM Re: My son just left for MCRDSD tonight... [Re: Bowhntr6pt]
C.Jay Offline
Die Hard Member II

thumbup

To all who shall see these presents, greetings: Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of James W. Rosenthal, I do appoint this Marine a Private First Class in the United States Marine Corps to rank as such from this first day of January, two thousand and Eighteen.

#3122680 - 01/14/18 03:01 PM Re: My son just left for MCRDSD tonight... [Re: C.Jay]
WyYoteKiller Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
Good deal, still going for the fire rescue MOS?

After 8 years in the infantry, fighting for your right to burn the flag, I have only one thing for you before you light it up. Wrap yourself in it first!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
55260 Members
87 Forums
329959 Topics
3107633 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
callin'all'dogs, corey22, CzechsMix, Duffman121, gandcpriest, MT shooter, mt40x-400, notfishn2day, StretchnTx, Sweetfilly, THROUGHGLASS121, trekman
© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.