Pulsar rxq30v

zhelton

Anyone here using this for night hunting? Seems like a good starter no frills or extra stuff just a good bare bones thermal

It's fantastic for money. Impossible to beat for $1899.97, really. The Picture-In-Picture feature is my favorite. My Father-In-Law got one for Christmas and he's extremely pleased as well.

Tom has completed several videos of the rxq30v and Kevin has just completed a nice review of the flir. It's hard to truly compare in the video reviews because the flir has internal recording. These guys put a lot of time in and really point you in the right directions. I'm waiting till after this years shot show to see what gets announced to see if new items are announced and prices drop once again. Hard to believe there is a realistic chance of getting a scanner and scope for under $3000 by this time next year that will allow hunting to 200 yds.

Yeah it’s amazing how far the technology has come and how much the prices have dropped! Just a few years ago thermal was out of the question for me, and now I’m finding some quality options in my price range

Back