Geisselle DMR Trigger Adjustment

rhunter2

I am new to AR's. I purchased a DTech upper and built a lower. I used the DMR trigger but I am having an issue and I a don't know if the trigger is just out of adjustment or if that is how the trigger functions. I can feel no second stage. I don't have a lot of history with two-stage triggers but the ones I have used had a noticeable "wall". I cant tell that this one hits a wall at all. I would say about half my shots go off a little unexpectedly. I adjusted the weight adjustment screw for the second stage and could not tell a difference. I have no trigger scale. Any help here would be appreciated.

I have a DMR and after going through multiple triggers I will not ever have a precision ar without one. Adjusting one is kind of a pain and I can't find my instruction card at the moment but there is a video on how to adjust it. Your sear is out of adjustment. Don't go turning screws without the video in front of you because once you get one way out of adjustment it can be frustrating. The Geisselle video is on uTube

Last edited:
yes follow the instructions, it references the adjustment where you actually take the stage out of it like yours is now, then its a small adjustment back. I actually had to adjust mine a bit to get it right. I also recommend shooting it for a little bit and re tweaking the adjustment after the surfaces have worn in just a bit.

I found the instructions and watched the YouTube video and was able to get it. Apparently my trigger was sent with no second stage. Once I tightened the sear engagement down I was able to complete the process. Very happy with it now. I have been shooting it without a second stage. Gun will be much easier to shoot now that I can feel the wall. Thanks for the replies!

Back