Aluminum Funnel Storage??

losthelegend

I recently purchased about 6 caliber specific aluminum funnels from midway and am curious how other people are storing them on your bench or tool box. I tried to find a stand for them but I haven't had any luck. Any suggestions on how you guys are storing them would be great. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Good question. They are great funnels but they don't stack well. I just set them upside down on a shelf.

I just stack mine on top of each other on a bench corner willy-nilly. I suspect if a guy were to get a nice long steel rod, say 17 caliber and mount it on a 4"square base vertically he could just drop them down on that shaft. That would take the fall over syndrome out of play. Heck I might just grab some 1/28" brass rod and make one now that I thought about it.
thumbup.gif

Greg

Found these shoe boxes at a garage sale, cheap.
Put all stuff for a cartridge type in one shoe box.
Have one for "common", COL gauge, etc.
You can see a couple of the funnels and die turrets in there.
1994.jpg

They were anything but sanitary when they first came home.
Took some serious cleaning for my wife to let them in the house !

Thanks for all of the responses. Sometime my OCD gets the better of me and I overthink simple things like this! Thanks again for all of your ideas

Scheels displays them on a board that is routed out to fit the pouring end and the shell end sits up. Looks nice.... I wonder if some manufacture make them????

Back