Lucky duck revolt sound question?

seasley

Is there anywhere you can view what sounds you can add to the revolt?

I looked on the website, and couldn’t find anything unless I’ve overlooked it.

I ordered mine direct from rick, and he hooked me up, but just interested in what all sounds he has available

Just got one, you can add any mp3 sound according to the manual. Comes with 100 sounds divided into 17 folders. If you buy it from Rick Pailet at Verminators, he adds 25 additional sounds.
The SD card can be plugged into your computer and add or take away folders and sounds like normal computer files.
For what it's worth, I took it out the first time and called in a bobcat and a coyote on the only stand I've made with it so far. Coyote came in 200 yards downwind and caught my scent. Maybe next time.

I'm interested in these callers, The sounds on my FP have scratching sounds in the middle playing that sounds like someone dubbing a tape player. Are LD clear?

I've only had mine less than a week and only two stands so far with coyotes called in on each stand as well as a bobcat. Very happy with the sound, LOUD and clear. They did a great job on the sound assortment as well.

Loud & clear are the staples of this caller.

I do not need anymore sounds.

I would just be more overwhelmed with choices.

Got mine from Verminator calls, if ordered there Rick will add 25 more of his sounds plus include a lanyard and a couple hand calls. Go to the site and send an e-mail, he'll let you know if he has any or has any coming in.

Originally Posted By: Rhett SteeleWhere can you buy this caller?? Everywhere I've looked it's out of stock, The search continues.

Message verminator predator calls on Facebook if you can he replies really quick on there. Last I knew he was getting another shipment end of this month.

I just emailed him and he responded back within the hour. He expects them by the end of the month to 2/5/18.

Steve.

I just got my revolt a week ago today, I ordered from Rick, not only did I get the added 25 sounds but he also through in a nice little lanyard and 2 of his hand calls. Not that its that big of deal but it was a nice surprise to find in the box.

I can’t remember the name of the LD sound but in one of them, you can hear someone talking to the coyote they are recording or something. It cracked me up at first but it didn’t stop coyotes from coming in hard lol

Can you add your own sounds to this caller? I have a customer asking if it is programmable. I can't find that it is on the sales descriptions... which usually means no.

Originally Posted By: rainshadow1Can you add your own sounds to this caller? I have a customer asking if it is programmable. I can't find that it is on the sales descriptions... which usually means no.

Steve, I have many RS sounds on my LD Revolt. Very simple

process.

BTW: The result in my avatar is from RS on LD.

Back