Bipod quick attachment?

zr600

What’s out there for quick attachments for bipods? I know skinny uses something but can’t remember if he uses Harris or Atlas bipods. I’m looking for Harris style bypod.

Currently I just use a Harris with sling stud but thought in one of Skinny’s videos they said they carry two bipods and have quickattachments on there’s but can’t remember what kind of bipod and system they used.

I've never done the two bipod thing. Y'alls country allows for a lot more prone opportunities than here I guess. We sit in chairs and use Rapid Pivot sitting bipods so we can see over the tall grass.

So my handguard is M-lok, I have the Rapid Pivot button jerry-rigged on the end of my handguard and I have a short harris bipod on a Kinetic Dev Group M-lok bipod attachment, it's a QD m-lok attachment. I can pop the short harris on if there's an opportunity to go prone, but that's maybe 1 out of 100 stands.

Rapid Pivot used to make a short prone bipod but I can't find one anywhere. My brother got one when they were still available so he uses it and doesn't have to jack with the m-lok/harris combo like me.

Back