Newbie Question

Stick895

I live in Chesterfield, VA. Periodically we have coyotes howling and raising [beeep] close by the house. Close being maybe a couple hundred yards. Is it possible to call them in closer when they're nearby and making a ruckus? If I move to a stand further from the house, does that make it easier? Thanks.

Lol, you don't know if you don't try. All of us would probably agree when your learning how to kill a coyote, it's not easy ! Sometimes we get an easy one but that's only because of the time and dedication we have put into this game we love so much.
Good luck !!!

Ive never tried calling from the house but i have tried from the barn. It didnt work but there could be a TON of reason for that. I would go ahead and give it a shot. Hope it works out.

Originally Posted By: Stick895I live in Chesterfield, VA. Periodically we have coyotes howling and raising [beeep] close by the house. Close being maybe a couple hundred yards. Is it possible to call them in closer when they're nearby and making a ruckus? If I move to a stand further from the house, does that make it easier? Thanks.

I'll be doing seminars at the Fishersville VA show at the end of February so if you get time stop over and we can chat.

Back