The Extreme Extremist

Bad Dawg

Whether a liberal or conservative extremist, you are still whacked out in my eyes, and your tinfoil hat shines brightly in the sun.

I long for the day to see you eat your crow, or tofu.

Your brain is no larger than a frozen pea, and that is giving you more than I should, knowing that things expand when they freeze.

Your knowledge is as empty as a notebook with nothing written in it, and your wisdom is as vast as a grain of sand.

Your philosophy is as profound as a children’s book, where not a word over one syllable is written.

And last, your thoughts are as deep as a puddle, and as murky as the Mississippi.

huh.gif
Did they legalize pot in Michigan?

“In individuals, insanity is rare: but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

OMG! Another 'Free Thinker' copying and pasting a quote from a 19th century Free Thinking atheist philosopher. You need to spend less time on those websites. Oh, and by the way, Friedrich Nietzsche suffered from severe mental illness.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: NdIndy You know the funny thing about being crazy? Apparently you're the only one that can't see it
laugh.gif

like they say some people suffer from insanity, some people seem to enjoy every minute of it.
blink.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKOMG! Another 'Free Thinker' copying and pasting a quote from a 19th century Free Thinking atheist philosopher. You need to spend less time on those websites. Oh, and by the way, Friedrich Nietzsche suffered from severe mental illness.
crazy.gif

See that! Bam!!! And judged and thrown into the liberal pit just for putting up a quote!

So does Donald Trump. What’s your point?

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgOriginally Posted By: ADKOMG! Another 'Free Thinker' copying and pasting a quote from a 19th century Free Thinking atheist philosopher. You need to spend less time on those websites. Oh, and by the way, Friedrich Nietzsche suffered from severe mental illness.
crazy.gif

See that! Bam!!! And judged and thrown into the liberal pit just for putting up a quote!

So does Donald Trump. What’s your point?

Bad Dawg, haven’t you noticed everybody gets put in a box here in the Church??

grin.gif

Yes fw, I have noticed that. At first I thought I was just suffering from ‘liberal paranoia’, but now I’m not too sure???

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgYes fw, I have noticed that. At first I thought I was just suffering from ‘liberal paranoia’, but now I’m not too sure???

Your first thought was probably right.

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: Bad DawgYes fw, I have noticed that. At first I thought I was just suffering from ‘liberal paranoia’, but now I’m not too sure???

Your first thought was probably right.

Bro! Do you even hunt? It looks as if all your posts are in the Church or another forum that has nothing to do with hunting or firearms. Look in the mirror tomorrow morning and say ten times, “ I’m going to be a man today, I’m going to be a man today.”

If you have a beard, shave it until you regain your manhood. We’ll let you know when that happens.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgYes fw, I have noticed that. At first I thought I was just suffering from ‘liberal paranoia’, but now I’m not too sure???

Keep working at it and you might earn the title of “cultural Marxist”, or even “agent provocateur”.

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: fw707

grin.gif

i want to be put in a box. a big box. full of hundred dollar bills.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

grin.gif

And beautiful women.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707

grin.gif

And beautiful women.

I could do the Benjamin box, but the beautiful women wouldn’t meet the approval of my immediate supervisor!
grin.gif

Yeah, the “box” concept has been alive and well here on PM for a long time.
Here’s a quote from Stu defining his political box all the way back in 2008:

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
I personally used to be a republican. I now have no party affiliation & have not for many years. I do not consider myself a republican. There really isn't a box to fit me in, so make of it what you will.

I'm not a liberal. But I'm not a conservative, either, though a liberal is likely to see me as such.

thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
If you want witness something interesting, observe the reaction of an extremist on either side when their world view is contradicted with the truth.

Originally Posted By: MCaryIf you want witness something interesting, observe the reaction of an extremist on either side when their world view is contradicted with the truth.

To a liberal, their belief is always the truth, even when the facts say otherwise.

Back