Night Goggles “Night Stalker” and "Night Stalker PRO" Tripods! (In STOCK 7-25!)

NGI_TOM

The all-new Night Goggles “Night Stalker” Tripod & Ball-Head is the most portable, affordable and universal tripod to date. With lightweight, durable carbon fiber legs with camouflage pads, leveling ball-head and state of the art innovation, the Night Stalker is perfect for nearly any shooting situation. Whether you prefer standing, kneeling, sitting or prone position, the Night Stalker does it all. You can even remove one leg for use as a mono-pod or walking stick when the situation dictates. Add the popular Shadow Tech Pig Saddle or Kopfjager Reaper Grip shooting rest for the ultimate shooting platform.

Prices starting at just $159.00 at www.nightgoggles.com

Shadow Tech Pig Saddle rest

Kopfjager Reaper Grip rest

Looks awesome! Thats going to be a hard package to beat! Now wish I would have waited a few more weeks before I pulled the trigger on my Slik 700 and pig saddle
glare.gif

Last edited:
Our goal was to offer a great carbon-fiber tripod at a price point anyone can afford. We've sold a bunch already via word-of-mouth and everyone loves them...

Tom, you have these in stock and ready to go then? If I order the tripod with pig saddle combo it will be shipped right away or is there a lead/wait time? Thanks

Gene

You guy's will love this thing. I took mine out on its maiden voyage this weekend and was very pleased with fit and function. I chose the reaper grip for mine.Thanks Tom for a great product.

Looks good, great price point, got any pics of the ball head plate/quick release without Reaper Grip. I've got my AR attached directly to the quick release plate of a Manfrotto ball head but haven't pulled the trigger on a tripod yet. If I can do the same here I might make the switch.

Last edited:
Looks very nice. What is the max height to the base of the leveling head when the center column is removed? Does it have 1/4" or 3/8" screw for attaching other heads/bases?

Night Stalker 36mm ball-head rated at 35 lbs. Standard Arca-Swiss style plate with 1/4-20 screw with three built-in bubble levels.

Night Stalker Tripod Specs;
Material-Carbon Fiber
Section-4
Max Diameter-29mm
Folded Height-18.5"
Max Height with Center Stalk-68"
Max Height w/o Center Stalk-56.5"
Min Height-7.75"
Monopod Min Height-15"
Monopod Max Height-55"
Load Capacity-35lbs
Total Unit Weight-4lbs

thumbup.gif

Is that 4lbs with the ball head?

Are those total height numbers with the ball head installed or tripod dimensions only?

Not to be a PIA but got a pic of the other side with quick release mechanism?

I want one just trying to be sure.

4lbs with the ball-head.
Total height is with ball-head.
Pic of the other side of what? I'm confused.(to release the plate, twist the knob with the bubble level on it)

Stop being a PIA.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMIf you order it now, it will ship today or tomorrow! The only thing back-ordered at the present is the Reaper Grips.

Hi Tom, just ordered one. Thanks

Gene

Wow, we weren't prepared for the response we've had on these Night Stalker Shooting Platforms. We are now SOLD OUT!

No worries though, we have two dozen more that will arrive in 10 business days approx. Get your order in NOW before these are gone too...
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOM
Stop being a PIA.
lol.gif

Nope....
tt2.gif
...does the plate with the 1/4-20 screw protruding release from the rest of the ballhead quickly or do you have to unscrew the knob with the bubble. I drilled and tapped my hanquard and secured the quick release plate from my Manfranto ball head to it eliminating the need for any type of rest. I sling my gun, carry the(crappy temporary) tripod and clip the gun to it in seconds.

Can I do that with your set up?

Last edited:
pmack,in that very last picture of Tom's that top knob with the bubble on it is the one you turn to release it with. It only takes 1 full revolution to remove or install it. hth.

Back