New Caller

gord mccoo

Hi guys.

Looking for some input. I want a new call either the cs24c or Shockwave. I have an fx3 and a hellfire, at the moment the remote on my hellfire is done. My fx3 works well but I like the volume of the hellfire.

Both callers use the tx1000 remote so that's a wash I guess what I am looking for is volume which one would have more? No experience with the shockwave. No one I know around here has one. Any input would be great.

I have the CS24C and it's awesome. Only downfall is that it doesn't have some of the features the Shockwave has like playing two sounds at once. The Sockwave is heavier than the CS I believe. Can't go wrong with the tx1000 remote. I wondered why I waited so long after I got it.

Thanks for the replys guys.
I have been looking at the posts about the lucky duck revolt as well. Seems to have alot of positives going for it. Living up here its hard to find or get some of these callers and then there's the price my LORD!

It looks like I am going to go with the cs24c.
Ordered it this morning should be here by the end of the week!
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Just picked up my new cs24c today. I have to say my initial testing of the tx1000 remote is AWESOME! The range,display and controls are leaps and bounds above that of the hellfire.

This is the calling system I should have bought the first time, you know what they say buy once cry once. Will update once I've used it for awhile.

Back