Lucky Duck Revolt vs. FoxPro Banshee vs. IcoTec GC500 m f k Edition?

kch

I'm looking at getting one of these 3. I'm looking for some feedback on each, especially the LD Revolt I've heard a lot of good things about the sounds that it comes with.

Last edited:
IMO the Foxpro Banshee is the best built unit out of the three you mentioned, the Revolt is the loudest and the Icotec is the most portable. The remotes are all fairly similar but the Revolt and Banshee organize your sounds into categories for easier sound navigation. I would also compare sound libraries when making your decision in case you may want to add sounds to your caller.

Originally Posted By: reaper4The CS24C isn’t on the list?

No it's a little out of my price range. What do you like about it?

Originally Posted By: fireyoteIMO the Foxpro Banshee is the best built unit out of the three you mentioned, the Revolt is the loudest and the Icotec is the most portable. The remotes are all fairly similar but the Revolt and Banshee organize your sounds into categories for easier sound navigation. I would also compare sound libraries when making your decision in case you may want to add sounds to your caller.

I've heard the Lucky Duck has an amazing sound library. Also I hear the M F K sound library is pretty good too.

Out of those three, hands down the Revolt for sure. For the same price as the Banshee, you get a built in decoy and ability to cast your sound in any direction due to the rotating base. I recently got a Revolt, and have called coyotes with it every time out so far. It is a great unit.

Originally Posted By: SDCoyoteCallerOut of those three, hands down the Revolt for sure. For the same price as the Banshee, you get a built in decoy and ability to cast your sound in any direction due to the rotating base. I recently got a Revolt, and have called coyotes with it every time out so far. It is a great unit.

Thanks for the feedback.

The CS24C is so loud and crisp yet portable that it’s just hard to beat. Plus it uses the best remote there is. Remote range isn’t as far as some of the other foxpro calls but who needs to set a call more than 75 yards away? I think you can get them right now from all predator calls for 399. The remote is worth that jump in price

Have, Owned, Used & Sold....
MA21(2), 2030MS, Fusion, Shockwave, several other lesser FPs.

Currently Have and Use....
CS24C, Revolution, Revolt, Rebel.

How do the lucky dogs compare to the cs24? I currently have one but want a backup caller.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKHave, Owned, Used & Sold....

I can tell you that I bought the Revolution when it first came out I bring along my FoxPro Shockwave CS24c as a back up. (Never had a Revolution or Revolt problem) I purchased the Revolt this year and it is my go to e-caller and the Revolution is the back up unit now. I like the sounds and I like being able to rotate the caller 360 degrees, and to be perfectly honest, I have killed a lot more Coyotes over these two than the FoxPro units.

I at onetime a true believer in FoxPro and still am to this day, if the Revolution and Revolt would not have been manufactured my go to callers would still be the FoxPro.

Not bashing FoxPro by any means, great product and very, very good customer service.

I have not used the LD personally but hunted with Mr P and can attest that the Revolt sounded very good, better at loud volume than my Fusion for sure. Clearer and louder. I will be looking for a deal on one at some point. Just a pain and expense with needing a new charger, battery pack etc.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI can tell you that I bought the Revolution when it first came out I bring along my FoxPro Shockwave CS24c as a back up.

Me Too!

Forgot to mention the Krakatoa II I packed for awhile.

After hearing many reviews, hearing Rick's sounds and seeing all the features I am going with the Lucky Duck Revolt.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisI can tell you that I bought the Revolution when it first came out I bring along my FoxPro Shockwave CS24c as a back up. (Never had a Revolution or Revolt problem) I purchased the Revolt this year and it is my go to e-caller and the Revolution is the back up unit now. I like the sounds and I like being able to rotate the caller 360 degrees, and to be perfectly honest, I have killed a lot more Coyotes over these two than the FoxPro units.

I at onetime a true believer in FoxPro and still am to this day, if the Revolution and Revolt would not have been manufactured my go to callers would still be the FoxPro.

Not bashing FoxPro by any means, great product and very, very good customer service.

I agree Mr. P. FoxPro has had the market share for a very long time but there is a new player in the game. I have a lot of time with the cs24c and the Revolt. The Revolt gets used 90% of the stands. I think that the competition provided by Lucky Duck will only help both brands innovate and improve.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKHave, Owned, Used & Sold....

Can you add more sounds to the Rebel

I was torn between the Revolt and CS24C, but ultimately went with the Revolt. I just got it Friday and hope to try it out soon.

i just got my customized revolt today,i have a foxpro cs24c i bought last year with many [beeep] sounds and tony tebbe sounds on it.also have a wildlife technology ma 15.so i think i,m pretty well set for the moment

Back