Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

I think they get more sympathy when the armored D-9 bulldozers push their houses over. Just sayin. But hey.. real estate seams to be in high demand over there. got to make room!

That entire part of the world is a tinderbox waiting to be pushed into a fight. There is nothing there that one American dying is worth the effort. This will add fuel to their support of the guerrilla warfare that is not winnable. We get the news that ISIS is on the run and being wiped out, and then we create a new Division with the stroke of a pen. Russia learned a lesson in Afghanistan, sometimes our PTB still are acting at the kindergarten level.

I would like to see the entire middle east wage war against Isreal, But this time Isreal
should kill every man, woman ,and child head banging muslim POS they possible can .
And if the jews get wiped out instead it's still a win win situation for the rest of the world .
There will never be any kind of peace over there until one side or the other is gone .
I'm sick and tired of the USA catering to those jews , Cost us a heel of a lot of money over the years protecting their crappy little piece of dirt .What do we get in return other then the jew vote during elections , All the big money players in America are jews , taking everything they can and screwing the rest of us over and over . Hitler should have stayed out of Russia until he had Europe rid of those parasites ...

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerI think they get more sympathy when the armored D-9 bulldozers push their houses over. Just sayin. But hey.. real estate seams to be in high demand over there. got to make room!

I agree swampy, it does project a bad image to the world. But, I'm pretty certain that if you start building a house where the government tells you not to, you'll eventually see your house leveled under the supervision of the Orange County Sheriff's Dept.. Just sayin!

2017-12-09-62ae3232_large.jpg

The Orange County sheriffs department never booted my grandparents from their neighborhoods, then pushed them into a ghetto.. Seems common sense to me why these Palestinians are so pissed off. it’s called Human Nature.

If God wanted a state of Israel, I think he’d find a more righteous way of reinstating it, then through the the combined use of the Rothschild’s,Political lobbyists and American made bulldozers. Dopey evangelicals thinking they’re doing God’s Work supporting this nonsense. They of all people should be happy hades is a fictitious place..

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: swampwalker
If God wanted a state of Israel, I think he’d find a more righteous way of reinstating it, then through the the combined use of the Rothschild’s,Political lobbyists and American made bulldozers. Dopey evangelicals thinking they’re doing God’s Work supporting this nonsense. They of all people should be happy hades is a fictitious place..

Swampy, you know what they say....
Yahweh works in mysterious ways.

It’s a prophecy. We are powerless to resist. We must obey The Force.

Pence gets to do his own apology tour next week.
I bet he’s stoked!!

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerThe Orange County sheriffs department never booted my grandparents from their neighborhoods, then pushed them into a ghetto.. Seems common sense to me why these Palestinians are so pissed off. it’s called Human Nature.

That could be because your grandparents were not terrorists?

God works in mysterious ways swampy. Don't assume you understand the game plan.

lol. How’d you like it if ship loads of refugees with opposing religious views came to your neighborhood and stole it? Doesn’t matter how much money the banksters sank into it, to make more hospitable.. I was taught not steal another persons stuff! Plain in simple.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerlol. How’d you like it if ship loads of refugees with opposing religious views came to your neighborhood and stole it? Doesn’t matter how much money the banksters sank into it, to make more hospitable.. I was taught not steal another persons stuff! Plain in simple.

So,ever hear of American Indians.

Yup, totalally different scenario, There were less then a million natives spread out on the entire continent. Basically, nobody owned North America as it was largely unoccupied. On top of that, we’re talking about wooden ships trickling people in over the course of decades. Hardly a land grab.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerYup, totalally different scenario, There were less then a million natives spread out on the entire continent. Basically, nobody owned North America as it was largely unoccupied. On top of that, we’re talking about wooden ships trickling people in over the course of decades. Hardly a land grab.

Actually, most scholars agree that the pre-Columbian (before Columbus) population of indigenous people in North America was somewhere between 50 and 100 million.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerYup, totalally different scenario, There were less then a million natives spread out on the entire continent. Basically, nobody owned North America as it was largely unoccupied. On top of that, we’re talking about wooden ships trickling people in over the course of decades. Hardly a land grab.

Swampy, if you need verification you can always send an email to the indigenous peoples section of the North American history department at Prager University.

I’m sure Dennis will take a few minutes out of his Hamas/Judaism studies to answer your question.

Oh wait,
Sorry....
Prager University only exists on YouTube.
lol.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PragerU

“Since a lawsuit over use of a photograph in 2013, Prager University has used animation in its videos.[1] As of November 2017, its YouTube channel included about 320 videos.[5][3] The organization depends on donations. According to its CEO, Marissa Streit, a group of approximately 500 students, "PragerFORCE", promotes its videos.”

All hail “PragerFORCE”.

lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: swampwalkerYup, totalally different scenario, There were less then a million natives spread out on the entire continent. Basically, nobody owned North America as it was largely unoccupied. On top of that, we’re talking about wooden ships trickling people in over the course of decades. Hardly a land grab.

Actually, most scholars agree that the pre-Columbian (before Columbus) population of indigenous people in North America was somewhere between 50 and 100 million.

It's amazing (to some) what happens when you send boat loads of disease to a population that has never seen a single one of those germs.

If aliens from a different world ever land here, no matter how peaceful, there will likely be massive depopulation following.

Regardless the slow trickle was as fast as then current technology allowed and every shipment was intended to claim as much land as possible.

I see we have some Indian apologists here. I am not one of them. Fact is, due to small pox 99% of the 100 million Indians were dead before white men ever showed up.. little different scenario then funding a Jewish invasion force of Palestine.

The Banksters knew full well what they were doing when they financed their religious wet dream..things are a bit different now, since we’ve been co-opted. Instead of money coming directly from their pockets, it comes directly out of ours. As they say, Bankers( cough, cough,) I mean God works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
Back