SWFA scopes

The only ones I've owned are the 10X Super Snipers, I think I have about four or five of them... they are outstanding for the money.

I've had them out past 1K and back many, many times with zero issues with the turrets tracking properly and returning to zero.

They are perhaps the best deal in affordable scopes.

Originally Posted By: Bowhntr6ptThe only ones I've owned are the 10X Super Snipers, I think I have about four or five of them... they are outstanding for the money.

I've had them out past 1K and back many, many times with zero issues with the turrets tracking properly and returning to zero.

They are perhaps the best deal in affordable scopes.

I’ve never owned one, but some of my buddies do.
From what I’ve seen your comments are spot on.
thumbup1.gif

Their customer service is fantastic. I bought a 16x one back in March and hadn’t had a opportunity to mount it up. I really messed up and was sick about what happened next. I got the scope out of the box a few days ago and had it loosely in the rings and sitting on the Weaver scope rail on my gun. I brought the rifle up to my shoulder to see if the crosshairs were level and the scope took a header and landed on the concrete floor. I picked it up and found the objective edge on the end of the scope was bent. No more sunshade use. Then I reached for the focus ring and it was all bound up and gritty. I came back in the house and my wife immediately knew something was wrong by the look on my face. I told her what happened and she told me she’d buy me another one. I told her I was going to take a long shot and see what SWFA would say Monday morning. I gave them a call and talked to a nice lady that issued me RA number and told me she would send me a new one no problem. At that point I took the opportunity and ordered another scope for a different project. It hasn’t arrived yet but when it does the warranty one will be shipped back in the same packaging. The new one that’s on the way was marked down $50 and low rings and a scope level were included in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale they had going on.
I love me some SWFA! They have my business from here on!

I snagged one of their 3-15 scopes on clearance this past spring. Non HD and I love it. Only $300 at the time and I wish I would have grabbed 2. Rocking it on my .223 so no real long range work but I have been cranking it up and down out to 600 with no issues. Get a zero stop shim kit off of snipers hide while you are at it.

Originally Posted By: the noobieI snagged one of their 3-15 scopes on clearance this past spring. Non HD and I love it. Only $300 at the time and I wish I would have grabbed 2. Rocking it on my .223 so no real long range work but I have been cranking it up and down out to 600 with no issues. Get a zero stop shim kit off of snipers hide while you are at it.

Great scope for the money.

Decent glass, rugged & dependable, track true and good price. Reticles aren't my choice(to thin) for a low light hunting setup but as a range gun or for daylight hunting they're fine.

Back