Thinking about a Rangefinder.

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterJust to stir it up a bit.
Swarovski 10x42 EL range. They'll do over 1000yds, one optic tool to carry. You'll be happy with them.
But, if your set on just a rangefinder, SIG
I fixed it for ya
wink.gif

At ONLY about 5 times the cost!! but I agree it would be a good way to go if they were more affordable..

Thanks Reddog; I cann't counnt 0000's.

You wont be disappointed with your choice. My buddy has one and it is impressive.We were ranging a 16"X 16" piece of steel at almost a mile with it. My Bushnell 1 mile was struggling to do it. I got mine to hit once, his ranged it repeatably.

We issue the Leupold 1000i TBR w/DNA and they have served us well. But like posted above, it's limits seem to be between 750-850 yards, that's been my experience.

For the $$. if your needs are at or under that distance, I think they are a good deal.

I use the Leupold RX1000i TBR as well. Works great for my needs. Relative of mine has the kilo2000 and must say I was very impressed. If i was in the market for a rangefinder that would be what I would get.

Cabelas sale catalog I just got has the kilo 2000 for 349 and the 2200 for 379. Finally got to go test out a kilo for myself and man, had a jaw dropping sort of moment.

I have the Kilo 2000. Other than the large reticle, i have no complaints. Pretty clear for the price, works as advertised, and have ranged things over a mile. What's not to like? Esp a that price point.

Got mine yesterday. This is my first rangefinder so I have been guessing yardages all over the place and then ranging them to see how off or on I am. Love it so far!

Back