**6x6.8 Hornady FL die set group buy**

I have been meaning to get a poll going but for whatever reason I am not able to do so in the ar section. I did get one in the reloading section and I asked a mod to move it over hear so it should show up soon.

I got shipping notice for the dies today. They are expected for delivery on Friday so with any luck I will head to the post office on Saturday.

Since it has been so long and I have had at least 2 people move, I am sending everyone a message to confirm your address. If you do not have a PM from me in the next hour please send me one with your address.

Hornady made 5 dies as an overrun and I bought them all. I have since sold all but 1 so if you are looking for a Christmas gift now is your chance. This is cross posted so I will go by time stamp.

Sorry guys, no FedEx today. Tracking is now telling me Monday for delivery.
thumbdown.gif

well I could not help myself....after opening up a couple of the die boxes to make sure all looked good, I took my set and got them all de-greased, applied a light coat of rem oil to all the threads and re-assembled to give them a quick shake down. Guys these dies are SLICK!

I had a hard day at work today and my back is killing me so by the time I cleaned my bench and got the FL size die setup I only sized a hand full of cases.

Left to Right: 6x6.8 Nosler/SSA, 6x6.8 Nosler/SSA, 1x FC, Virgin 6.8spc Nosler/SSA
38217010895_a4993b71d7_z.jpg

24238126957_740314f8e0_z.jpg

24238131507_f906bd4d89_z.jpg

For whatever reason, my batch of Nosler brass is short in headspace by about 0.010" at the neck shoulder junction but dang near dead nuts at the shoulder/body junction. It seems to me the shoulder angle is not a true 23 deg. This is a non-issue as far as Im concerned as you can see the "false shoulder" created by the die when it is setup properly. The 1x FC brass I have is spot on for headspace and the false shoulder is not there and I did not change my die setting.

I am planning on hitting the post office to get these shipped out on Monday. I know at least a couple of the sets are Christmas gifts so I will do my best to get them out as soon as I can. This Group buy had a fantastic turn out and I hope everyone is as happy with these dies as I am.

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorI sent the dies out today. Estimates on tracking are saying thurs or Friday for delivery.

Any chance someone did not pay or backed out of a set?

Back