Potential Wait Times

Originally Posted By: gotspotsIndividual. Two of us ordered at the same time, his will be here next week according to the atf. Have one other friend through the same shop ordered his a month before us and is still waiting

Sadly, this doesn't surprise me in the least.

Purchased mine in January check cleared 1/21/17. Called today they told me they were working on august trusts currently guess I will wait

Originally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterI just got the call from TBAC.
Stamp is in.
Right at 4 months this time. Picking it up tomorrow. That was the fastest on e yet.

I'm sorry but I may really hate you!! Lol

Check cashed at ATF June 19, 2017
Approved by ATF October 23, 2017

Check Cashed by ATF June 19, 2017
Approved by ATF November 8, 2017

Just waiting on the stamps to arrive.
This is for an individual.

Originally Posted By: TXHUNTER90Check cashed at ATF June 19, 2017

This is for an individual. wow, that's fast.

Originally Posted By: TXHUNTER90Check cashed at ATF June 19, 2017

I would think the stamps would have been here by now. I never had one take more than 2 weeks after being approved.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: TXHUNTER90Check cashed at ATF June 19, 2017

I would think the stamps would have been here by now. I never had one take more than 2 weeks after being approved.

Shopped closed down changed their address, but not on the ones that were still pending. All they did was forward their mail to a different location. Found out from ATF that federal mail is not supposed to be forwarded. So found out they probably got sent back and now they are long gone back in the ATF. So an additional 30-45 day wait, sucks.

Back