Dtech putting on a sale!?!?

Originally Posted By: GREG OF PAMan, with i had the $... love mine and would love another in a different caliber. Some day...

When I close my eyes...... I can see you, with a brand-new Dtech upper in 6x45 to compliment what you already have....... only this time... free fluting! put it on plastic.... pay for it next month...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: dtechOriginally Posted By: GREG OF PAMan, with i had the $... love mine and would love another in a different caliber. Some day...

When I close my eyes...... I can see you, with a brand-new Dtech upper in 6x45 to compliment what you already have....... only this time... free fluting! put it on plastic.... pay for it next month...
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif

Just killin me Mike

Originally Posted By: GREG OF PAOriginally Posted By: dtechOriginally Posted By: GREG OF PAMan, with i had the $... love mine and would love another in a different caliber. Some day...

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup1.gif

Just killin me Mike

Sorry Greg, but that’s my job!

We have had great response to this sale, but have had some folks that didn't quite fall into the "fine print" so we have modified the terms of the sale..... In favor of the customer of course... Check out the sale thread in the "sponsor's specials updates and announcements" forum.

This sale was somewhat of a test to see what kind of response we would get through Predator Masters. Well folks, the response has been beyond our expectations. We took two more orders today, and there are a few more days left of the sale.

If any of you are on the fence, we will honor orders after the first if you drop me a PM and let me know you are going to contact us in the first few days of January.

Happy New Year everyone, and thanks for the support!

The 6.5/243wssm looks intriguing, especially when it could be paired with the new Sierra 107gn TMK. I wonder what sort of velocity could be reached and still maintain good accuracy. Anyone gone down that little rabbit hole?

Originally Posted By: 204 ARThis sale and the short lead times make it awful hard to resist a new upper. I wish I could justify it.

I called yesterday... Can't justify it but it should be fun!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: bigtommyWhat is this new valkarie caliber?

The best description I can give it is this: It is a shortened, and necked-down 6.8 SPC case with a considerably sharper shoulder. It is designed to have enough room to seat a 90 grain Sierra Match King to magazine length.

Apparently, this bullet, fired from an AR-15 will stay supersonic further than a 6.5 Creedmoor fired from an AR-10. The claims are it will be supersonic to beyond 1300 yards.

I am by no means an expert on it, we’ve just received so many requests for it that we just couldn’t ignore it.

Originally Posted By: hehuntsMike, Sent you a PM

PM answered, thanks!

The success of this sale has been an overwhelming success. Sooooo, we have decided to run another sale in January! Make sure you check in after the first to find out what we have up our sleeve for our next sale!

Thanks for all the support, and have a happy New Year!

The valkarie I was looking at is the 6mm valkarie. I was considering the 6.5 Creedmoor but was thinking this might be a better option. I can’t find anything on the 6mm. What can you tell me about the 6mm. What is a optimum Harrell length and what weight pills does this caliber shoot.

Back