FYI - Pulsar/Amazon Un-Announced 20% off Promotional sale some items

kec

Some Pulsar items including some thermal devices are on a Pulsar Promotional 20% off Sale at Amazon - just letting you know if you were on the fence due to price. Not all items are on sale and it seems the Promotion is un-announced until you select the item you want. Picked up the xq23v for $1365 + tax. Yep still hurt especially with the tax addition but what are ya gonna do. Good Luck to those ready to part with some Benjamins - hope your item is on sale!

KEC

Does the purchase from Amazon qualified as being from a authorized dealer? If not, you may have trouble having warranty work done should it need it.

Originally Posted By: wiiawiwbDoes the purchase from Amazon qualified as being from a authorized dealer? If not, you may have trouble having warranty work done should it need it.

I believe it is covered since it was "sold and shipped" by amazon and NOT from another source in the AMAZON Marketplace (A BIG DIFFERENCE) where I know you can have problems. In any event, I double warrantied it by purchasing the 3 yr warranty for $50 from Amazon as well so s/b covered no matter what. X-TRA Insurance.

Items show at regular price until selected. if it is part of the promotion - you will see it (in blue) as a comment. You could also put it in your cart to see if promo was applied - don't have to check out

Last edited:
have not received it yet but I have read that the XD19a gives a cleaner view than the xq23v but have not seen either with my own peepers

Originally Posted By: wiiawiwbDoes the purchase from Amazon qualified as being from a authorized dealer? If not, you may have trouble having warranty work done should it need it.

FYI - just confirmed with Amazon - they are an authorized dealer for Pulsar and that Pulsar would have no problem verifying the purchase should warranty service be needed.

hope that helps

KEC

Originally Posted By: Hawk021Is this still going on? I can't seem to get it to work if it is.

I think it was 1 day only!

Don't let amazon put the small guy out, call your local guy and give them a opportunity to at least price match. Plus what does one do when service is needed. Amazon could give to shats after the sale. Also if you need answers on products who at Amazon knows anything? I bet guys like nightgoogles could answer a few questions. No I didn't get paid from nightgoggles I am just making a point we need small business or it will affect us all.

Last edited:
Back