Another Dog down (Ohio)

Galen

Was waiting for gun season to get over with here in Ohio so I could get back after some dogs, went out and made two sets on some new ground I picked up, needless to say it was the best worst night of calling ever!

2 set ups called in 3 dogs at each set-up for a total of 6 dogs called in, and we only killed one dog for the night
tongue.gif

Running all vocals on these sets with the Foxpro Fusion

And for any of you Equipment gurus who are curious
I am shooting a Daniel Defense MV7 pro
ATN X sight2 on top
and I was running the Fusion MSR 62 grain SP ammo

It was an action packed night with my friends and I cant wait to get back after em'

1918.jpg

1919.jpg

Last edited:
Yep I love getting 1 over none anytime ! We all learn from our many hours of Wiley teaching us what we did wrong !

Great night out guys, congrats !

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickYep I love getting 1 over none anytime ! We all learn from our many hours of Wiley teaching us what we did wrong !

Great night out guys, congrats !

Definitely a learning curve and hopefully we can get more efficient at killing more then one out of 6 dogs
blush.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted By: QuigNice job, that’s a lot of action. What is the light that you use with the scope?

Thank you,
Honestly I am not even 100% sure on the model of that light... Its pretty bright and does the trick for us!

Originally Posted By: R. TokerWhat are you using for scanning?

Currently using a Pulsar trail XQ50 to scan with!
Looking forward to purchasing a dedicated handheld unit and slapping the trail onto my 5.56...

Back