December Dtech sale!

dtech

Starting now, and running through the end of December 2017, we are running the first sale Dtech has ever put on!

Here are the details:

Get free fluting, a $95.00 value, with the purchase of any complete upper receiver!

Our fluting not only looks great, but really takes the weight off.
Ky6Tabc.jpg

Here's the fine print:

1)You must be a member of the Predator Masters forum.

2)While ordering, you must mention you saw this sale on PM and let us know your screen name on PM.

We’ve had some great success with this sale, but it has come to our attention that we only included “complete uppers” for the free fluting. Today I received a call from a PM member that saw the add, but only wanted a barrel. I told him there simply wasn’t enough margin in a barrel to give the fluting for free. He was very gracious, and said he understood. He was so good about it I decided I would do 1/2 price fluting on barrels.

Sooooo, that is the new “fine print”. Free fluting on complete uppers, or 1/2 price fluting on barrels!

Originally Posted By: dtechWe’ve had some great success with this sale, but it has come to our attention that we only included “complete uppers” for the free fluting. Today I received a call from a PM member that saw the add, but only wanted a barrel. I told him there simply wasn’t enough margin in a barrel to give the fluting for free. He was very gracious, and said he understood. He was so good about it I decided I would do 1/2 price fluting on barrels.

Sooooo, that is the new “fine print”. Free fluting on complete uppers, or 1/2 price fluting on barrels!
What are your barrel contours? On your web site when I went thru it, there is a charge for medium and light contours...so what does the barrel contour come in for no charge? What are the gas block dimensions? I would like a 20 Practical in a 10 or 11 twist, .750 gas block, 20" length but I am unsure of what your contour dimensions are. And it may be on your web site but I may not be seeing it. Thanks

Gene

Originally Posted By: G AndersonOriginally Posted By: dtechWe’ve had some great success with this sale, but it has come to our attention that we only included complete uppers” for the free fluting. Today I received a call from a PM member that saw the add, but only wanted a barrel. I told him there simply wasn’t enough margin in a barrel to give the fluting for free. He was very gracious, and said he understood. He was so good about it I decided I would do 1/2 price fluting on barrels.

What are your barrel contours? On your web site when I went thru it, there is a charge for medium and light contours...so what does the barrel contour come in for no charge? What are the gas block dimensions? I would like a 20 Practical in a 10 or 11 twist, .750 gas block, 20" length but I am unsure of what your contour dimensions are. And it may be on your web site but I may not be seeing it. Thanks

Gene

Gene,

We hope to get our website updated with drawings and specs on our barrel contours, but just haven't gotten it done yet.

Our "Bull" barrel is our contour our "base prices" are based off of. The Bull barrel is .920" at the muzzle, .936" gas-block manifold and heavier under the hand guard.

The "medium profile" is .860" at the muzzle, .875" at the gas-block manifold and heavier under the hand guards.

The "light profile" has a .735" muzzle, .750" gas-block manifold and heavier under the hand guard.

Only a couple of days left guys! If you jump the fence over the weekend and can't get in contact with us by phone, drop me a PM and we will honer the free fluting if you give us a call in the first few days of January.

Back