Carbon fiber anybody ?

bluealtered

I'm looking around for the "perfect" black Friday gift for me, and came across tegraarms.com which makes and sales complete carbon fiber lower receivers for $129.

So if you are looking for a lower, here's another place to look.

At this point for cheapest it's still joebob's and the new frontier $99 lower. However things could still get cheaper in the morning on some sights.
Iv'e had very good luck with new frontier over the years and it might end up being the winner.

If your going to try and save weight on the lower I would maybe look into the Fostech lower they took over for Magtactical and are suppose to be a little better then the mag tacticals lowers. They come with new trigger pins because the way the lower is reinforced in the trigger pin area you need longer trigger pins. I think this would be the only way to try and save weight in the lower receiver it’s self. Now you can use lightweight pins and stuff like that. These lowers are made out of magnesium so they are a metal. I don’t know how tuff they are but I think it would be your strongest light weight option for a lower receiver.

I bought a Plum Grazy lower several years ago and for light and infrequent shooting, it was okay..It's made from injected poly carbon...This summer I was removing the upper for cleaning and inspection and the front take down pin came apart in my fingers....Obviously, my confidence level has dropped dramatically..

Midway had several pre-Thanksgiving AR-Stoner items on sale and I out together a whole new AR, as well as refitting a new lower for relatively little cost, as opposed to buying a pre-assembled rifle...

Back