looking for raw fur buyer Denver area

borrowed time

Hello! kinda new to predator hunting and got my first coyotes yesterday. I thought it would be easier to find buyers that'll take the animal and process the animals themselves but im having no luck. I know theres one or two buyers out there that have routes and stop in at intervals all over but none local where i can just drop off the animals for cash.

Is there anyone in the Denver Metro area that takes drop offs? Anyone here interested in buying the animal for 1/3rd the going rate and processing it themselves?

Thank you!

Closest buyer will be in FT Collins that I know of. Don't know of any traveling buyers that get near Denver. North end ft collins/Ft Morgan and out on the plains, Genoa is the closest stop.

East side of the state one is best to learn to put them up and get them to the Colorado Fur auction in February or freeze them and make the run to the road guys. West side of the state quite a few options.

Check Petska furs. They make a circuit thru WY and I know they go elsewhere. You can look them up on internet or use the Wyoming Livestock Roundup classifieds, I take that paper and see their ad all the time

Closest they get to Denver is Ft Collins/FT Morgan on the north route Genoa on the east route and Colorado Springs to the south.

Thanks guys! i checked them out but they dont come close enough or often enough (if at all) to my area & i dont have alot of time on weekends to run out to those locals. Was hoping for anyone local denver area to drop off carcasses right after done, unless we get longer periods of colder weather.

Did get contacted by one gentleman not too far that will meet me half way & give me a few bucks each, and i really appreciate it! anybody else, like other trappers & such want furs, let me know please!

Next year I’ll be there, Lakewood, for gunsmithing and I’ll pass on what I’ve been taught to you if ya want? June I get there so no help now but still.

Although I'm 4 hrs on the other side of the state your always welcome to come over and learn. I buy on this side of the state. but don't get to close the your side. Always up for teaching the new guys.

Originally Posted By: gotspotsAlthough I'm 4 hrs on the other side of the state your always welcome to come over and learn. I buy on this side of the state. but don't get to close the your side. Always up for teaching the new guys.

sir, if i get a chance to get to your side of the state, i'll take you up on that very generous offer! thank you!

Back