Amazon’s Alexa an SJW?

Here is the answer, find a price on amazon , go to academy and get it sent to your home for the same price. Cabelas and bass pro may offer price mathing, Im not sure. Grow your own veggies, shoot and package most if not all of your own meat. I only need clothes from stores and my t shirts say Harley Davidson and my jeans are cinch. My boots are hand made by luchesse or black jack. Work clothes are nomex coveralls bought by the company.

The nfl protests one way we protest another. Look at what we are doing to target and nfl ratings. The way we shop works. We vote with our dollars.

I have all kinds of labels attched to me,
White trash
Biker trash
Redneck
Backwards
Anti social
Rebel
Gun nut
CHRISTIAN
A$$$hole
Non conformist

Last edited:
No thanks. I’m good on all that. I love the simple luxurys in my life, and I’m not willing to give them up for, um, nothing.

You seem like an interesting character, to say the least. I like the Christian, white trash, a$$hole combo. Very Christ like!

Yeah, I think you are 100% right on with the backwards part, too.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds....Doc Holiday

We all do it about something. To think otherwise is self-serving justification to make one's self-feel superior to others. That is a fact.

Originally Posted By: littledawgHypocrisy knows no bounds....Doc Holiday

We all do it about something. To think otherwise is self-serving justification to make one's self-feel superior to others. That is a fact.

And that sir, is exactly my point!!! That’s what I was trying to show through my posts. We are all hypocritical to some degree. It’s just human nature.

To make so many sacrifices in your life to the point you are living in misery to avoid be called a hypocrite, it’s just plain dumb and absurd.

No offense Bad Dawg, but your illogic makes as much sense as Snoop Dogg's alliteration style.
whistle.gif

Dawg you must not be able to read or maybe you cant comprehend what you read. Those are a few of the labelss that I have been called.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksDawg you must not be able to read or maybe you cant comprehend what you read. Those are a few of the labelss that I have been called.

I see it now. My apologies.

Originally Posted By: ADKNo offense Bad Dawg, but your illogic makes as much sense as Snoop Dogg's alliteration style.
whistle.gif

No offense taken at all!

You should come out and hunt Michigan. I’ll put you up. You can sleep in the decoy cat’s litter box. Just think, you won’t have to get up to use the bathroom and you can wallow in your own filth much like you do on PM.
smile.gif

I learned a long time ago not to worry or care about what others think of me. I was born poor and called white trash . I have been a millionaire. I have been bankrupt. I am comfortable in my own skin. I attend at least one opera annually and dine in five star restaurants. I can also make a decision and not go back on it. When I left my parents home and said that I wouldnt be back, I meant it. Havent been there in 30 years and wont be in another 30. I live My Life according to My Own Morals and Standards noone elses..........

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sandy hicksI learned a long time ago not to worry or care about what others think of me. I was born poor and called white trash . I have been a millionaire. I have been bankrupt. I am comfortable in my own skin. I attend at least one opera annually and dine in five star restaurants. I can also make a decision and not go back on it. When I left my parents home and said that I wouldnt be back, I meant it. Havent been there in 30 years and wont be in another 30. I live My Life according to My Own Morals and Standards noone elses..........

Millionaire? Five Star Restaurants?

Would you be interested in adopting a 39 year old?

(I’ll have to skip the operas though. Not a huge fan)

You must have missed that bankrupt part. In 2012, I thought that I was set. In 2015 the business was 600k and change in debt. Sold it for enough to pay the bills and to keep the employees working. Paid the IRS close to 80k in 2 years. The employees all came to our home with their families and children and whoever else they wanted to for all the holidays. Thanksgiving this year was just us. So, at 47, labels and people in general, dont mean much to me.

Now the opera aint all that good, intermission is the best part. But we all get dressed up and go to Houston or Dallas and eat at high end joints. Most of the nice joints here still serve a really good bone in ribeye. Fois gras and pork belly is usually of the chain too.

Last edited:
Back