Got a fox pro question.... its dumb

huntschool

How do you stop a call selection? I have gone through the manual three times and I can not find how to stop a call selection......

I can go to another selection but how do I stop a selection. ie. I want to cease and desist (stop) the call completely not just mute it......

I am using the shock wave with the 1000 remote.

Thanks

Last edited:
mute button, bottom right of controller. up one row. no "pause" button that I know of.

I wish the remote had play and pause like primos did

Originally Posted By: BleedsBlueI wish the remote had play and pause like primos did

what in the world is the difference between play and pause vs mute and unmute?
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: huntschool I want to pause completely not just mute it......

pause or mute. samo, samo unless you can explain a difference.

Well, I guess pause would stop the recording and mute would just let the recording proceed, but shut off the sound.
But, I see no difference in the end result on a looped recording.

thumbup1.gif

I understand the mute, but I was thinking I wanted to be able to stop the sound completely and then choose another sound..... Mute just shuts the sound down but I suspect it is still playing (burning battery time) on the caller. Perhaps I am wrong with that thought.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: huntschoolI suspect it is still playing (burning battery time) on the caller. Perhaps I am wrong with that thought.

no different than if there was a pause button and you pushed it.

Originally Posted By: huntschoolI understand the mute, but I was thinking I wanted to be able to stop the sound completely and then choose another sound.....

mute the sound that is playing. select the other sound you want to play. then unmute the caller. the new sound will play.

maybe i am not understanding the concern you have with doing it this way?

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: huntschool I want to pause completely not just mute it......

Well, I guess pause would stop the recording and mute would just let the recording proceed, but shut off the sound.

thumbup1.gif

at one time think i tested that thought. the mute button on these caller work exactly the same as a pause button.

if you mute it and unmute it 20 seconds later it starts playing again right where you muted it. not 20 seconds farther into the loop.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: huntschool I want to pause completely not just mute it......

thumbup1.gif

at one time think i tested that thought. the mute button on these caller work exactly the same as a pause button.

if you mute it and unmute it 20 seconds later it starts playing again right where you muted it. not 20 seconds farther into the loop.

That answers the question.
Thanks!
thumbup1.gif

Back