Harvester ROF?

Paccar

Have a Dakota 3.0 muffler & love the can. Looking for another can. Is the harvester tough enough for pdog towns in a AR15 in 204? Sometimes I dump a 25 clip in 5 min before I cool gun down. I will also hunt elk as well 28 nosler but ROF will be low I like the looks & weight of the unit & brake feature on it as well. Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't use my Harvester for that, I tend to get carried away in the pdog towns. I've had to cool off my Phantom with water just to be able to touch it. The brake on the end, I'm not sure what it does. I really like the Harvester and use it a lot but with hunting and firing slowly. I have sent it back twice and it was fixed free. First was an obvious strike with a bullet that must have come apart. Second, I have no idea how but the second baffle broke while shooting a 260. All the bullets were accounted for at 200 yds that time. Personally, if 28 Nosler is on the menu, I would consider a tougher can.

I use a Harvester 30 for 204, all the way up to 300 Win Mag. On the upper end, I fire no more than 2-3 shots before letting it cool off. Even with the other stuff, I still won't go much past 6 shots per minute. It is a hunting can, nothing more.

I had no idea that the harvester was not as durable as others. I have had mine for a couple years and have not shot without it. Not doing mag dumps but I am not afraid to use it either. I am only shooting .223, 6.5grendel, 22-250 and I have not had issues (that I know of). What problems are the Harvesters having?

I had no idea that the harvester was not as durable as others. I have had mine for a couple years and have not shot without it. Not doing mag dumps but I am not afraid to use it either. I am only shooting .223, 6.5grendel, 22-250 and I have not had issues (that I know of). What problems are the Harvesters having? Baffle strikes from bullets coming apart would happen with any Supressor wouldn't it?

Back