Devisive article in "The Maine Sportsman" magazine

masshunter

I was wondering how many of you Maine hunters have seen the column "Self Propelled Sportsman" in the December issue of The Maine Sportsman. In it the writer takes aim at "assault style rifles", high capacity magazines, bump stocks, supressers, and encourages hunters and gun owners to support bans and buy-backs.This clown,Jim Andrews, uses the typical "my 742 is OK but your MSR is bad. This is the same divide and conquer that the anti-gunners and anti-hunters use. I E-mailed him, also the editor, and was going to contact some of the gun shops that advertise, but hope someone on here knows some of the advertisers and can get them to put some pressure on the paper. Don't let him turn Maine into Massachusetts. All gun owners and hunters have to stick together like was done at Harrisburg a couple years ago. These are the same types that hunt grouse with a Brittany, but want to stop the guy down the street from hunting bears with his walkers. Anyway, I love Maine, I have hunted there for over 30 yrs.

Back