Military Housing

Ehughes888

I live in privatized military housing and ive been told if you were to shoot an intruder in your home, even if the state of Virginia determines it justified, not guilty, no charges, etc. You would be evicted and unable to live in any military housing. I dont know how true this is. If at all, Im wondering if anyone knows of a case involving this etc. I cant seem to find anything myself. Not that im that concerned, if im threatened enough i shoot someone in my home, im probably interested in moving anyway. But it all seems pretty unconstitutional and messed up to me.

Last information that I saw was that keeping firearms at residence was forbidden to all military personal no matter where they resided. At the same time when I was in it could be a real pain trying to get your own weapon out of the privately owned weapons locker.

I live in privatised housing on base. Some bases allow Fire arms and some don't. The base I am currently at allows as many as I want. However I have to register them with the base. This base is so relaxed that you can carry a firearm in your car as long as it's not loaded and the ammunition is in a separate part of the vehicle.

Back