Amazon’s Alexa an SJW?

The worst part is that when a person tries to bring this stuff to the attention of people they are called tin hat wearing far right nuts.

When a dispute of information comes up nowadays often you will be told"It says on the computer so and so".
The computer is becoming the ultimate authority for facts and morality.

All children are born with empty heads.Parents better pay attention.

Last edited:
To be expected....

The worst part is that thousands upon thousands of so called conservatives are going to still pay their amazon prime account and shop amazon, just like thousand and thousands more if not millions of so called conservatives shop at walmart.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerTo be expected....

The worst part is that thousands upon thousands of so called conservatives are going to still pay their amazon prime account and shop amazon, just like thousand and thousands more if not millions of so called conservatives shop at walmart.

I don’t get caught up in labeling myself, and as a result I am free to live as I choose.

Agreed with the labeling but it's unfortunate in this day and age that there are labels and they do correspond with actions.

It's like a fervent 2nd Amendment supporter donating to the Clinton foundation.....

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerAgreed with the labeling but it's unfortunate in this day and age that there are labels and they do correspond with actions.

It's like a fervent 2nd Amendment supporter donating to the Clinton foundation.....

Precisely!

Or it’s like being a Christian, and at the same time being a racist.

Or like someone that claims they are humble.

Or someone that claims they care about the downtrodden, while passing up the homeless guy on the side of the road.

Or claiming that they are generous, only to take their whole life.

Or someone that claims to be honest, only to turn their back and gossip.

You seem to be looking a little deeper into philosophy. I agree but when it comes to organizations, they are fueled by money...

I don't see how any of your analogies are positive. You're saying two wrongs make a right, I learned that's not true in kindergarten. More analogies, so here it goes. If a bulldozer is headed straight at your house but runs out of fuel in your front yard are you going to give that man man/lady/other fuel even if he it will buy the fuel for twice what you paid for it?

Last edited:
There's just no beating around the bush... If these organizations are doing something I don't see as right with their money I am not going to give them any money.... even if they have a product for $.50 cheaper or deliver it to my door. I rather drive to a local shop and pay extra. That's America.

So save your money all you tight wads, my buddy with an IQ of a poptart spends hundreds a week at walmart then complains about the Clintons.... I show him that walmart donates to the clintons and he shrugs his shoulders and say "well what difference can I make, I just want to save some money."

I don't know about the rest of you but I sure as [beeep] can make a difference even if it costs me, because this is America, and that's what thousands and thousands have died for.

If Amazon is trying to teach kids that Mahamad is some great and glorious wife beater then Im not gonna give them [beeep], Im not going to even look at them.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerYou seem to be looking a little deeper into philosophy. I agree but when it comes to organizations, they are fueled by money...

I don't see how any of your analogies are positive. You're saying two wrongs make a right, I learned that's not true in kindergarten. More analogies, so here it goes. If a bulldozer is headed straight at your house but runs out of fuel in your front yard are you going to give that man man/lady/other fuel even if he it will buy the fuel for twice what you paid for it?

Rock, I’m simply showing the contradictions of ‘labeling’.

Geez man, my friends kid that attends kindergarten understood that!

Hey, I got one for you......

Knock, Knock......... who’s there?......... I’m not sure but I know it’s not Rock Knocker.

Not sure about that last one^

But if you've got your friends kindergarten kid reading these posts, that's strange.

Ok, ok If you're an Amazon supporter than I won't try to use labels. Instead of using conservative as a label... I will call them Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunters and patriots. Better?

Labels have a base line for actions, correct? May not be the best way to put it but that's what I've come up with for now.

So if a Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunter and patriot is supporting a Liberal progressive, out dated Constitution supporting, Jesus hating, gun grabbing, Allah loving group to save a few bucks how useful is that Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunter and patriot in supporting their beliefs and interests and the beliefs and interests of their friends and fellow Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunters and patriots?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerNot sure about that last one^

But if you've got your friends kindergarten kid reading these posts, that's strange.

Ok, ok If you're an Amazon supporter than I won't try to use labels. Instead of using conservative as a label... I will call them Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunters and patriots. Better?

Labels have a base line for actions, correct? May not be the best way to put it but that's what I've come up with for now.

So if a Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunter and patriot is supporting a Liberal progressive, out dated Constitution supporting, Jesus hating, gun grabbing, Allah loving group to save a few bucks how useful is that Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunter and patriot in supporting their beliefs and interests and the beliefs and interests of their friends and fellow Constitution supporting, gun toting, hunters and patriots?

Ok, in all seriousness I totally understand your point and the position you take on this issue. You are right when you say you have the freedom to not support these companies.

And I have to admit, I completely love Amazon and even if the owner came out and said he/she was the devil himself, I’d be on the Amazon app the next day looking for that next awesome bargain.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerAin't amerika great!

Yes sir it sure is!

(I was going to add some humor to this but we’ll leave it there)
smile.gif

Ah, ya only live once.......

Rock, I was in the shower washing my backside and thought of your post. I thought, “I need to simplify my response to him a bit”.

Ok, Hillary Clinton could be the president of Amazon, Rosie O’Donnell the vice president and George Soros the leading board director, and I’d say, “Wow! I hadn’t a clue!,” all while adding more and more items to my cart.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerNo hard feelings, I've had a heck of a day and feel like going off. Lmao! Not so fast. ^^^^^^^^^^

Back