Shockwave battery question

riverhunter55

I bought a new Shockwave last February with the FoxPro brand AA batteries. Somehow how I must have fried them, they only last about 15 minutes now....
Is the Lithium battery pack worth it? Can I charge it through the charging port on the front of the caller? I plan to buy the foxjack decoy and don't want to take it off every time I want to charge if I don't have to.

Yes and yes. That sucker lasts forever and a day and you can absolutely charge it through the port! I can’t believe inwaited until last year to get one

I have a Shockwave and the Lithium battery pack, people have told me you cannot charge it though the charging port so I never tried. I guess I will try it next time since I am tried of taking the FoxDecoy off every time I charge.

Originally Posted By: reaper4Yes and yes. That sucker lasts forever and a day and you can absolutely charge it through the port! I can’t believe inwaited until last year to get one

+1

Li-ion packs are worth every penny! I can run my Shockwave for multiple days with a decoy before needing a charge. Buy it, you wont regret it!!

Back