Demon Wolf!! No pics sorry

pRoDiEuS

I was out on Saturday with my dad and we saw a monster of a wolf. The wolf was about 75-85 yards out from us.This wolf made mine look like a puppy. If heII was spitting out demon wolves, this was it. It didnt even have a dog shape it was just a giant ball of grizzly black fur. It was unbelievable. I couldnt even really see its head Its fur was so fluffy and grizzled. If this wolf would have turned to look at us i swear it would have had glowing red eyes haha. This wolf judging by what it looked like must have weighed 160 at least but the fur could be deceiving making it look heavier. If dire wolves still existed though I would say that is what this was. I wish i could have gotten a pic of it because this sounds rediculous but true. Also this wolf had no fear at all. It just walked away didnt even run. I think this was king daddy wolf of the area lol. Yes i was trying to get a shot at it but no dice... i will be going back to the area after november to see if i can take some wolves out of this area. Its not the same area i got my wolf in but i have seen 2 wolves at this location now.

That now makes 4 wolves i have seen this hunting season so far and only 7 deer

Last edited:
Back