ptg rifles ?

Mine isnt the 204 its 223. Love it, got it built just the way that I wanted. Added some things that I wanted and took off things that I didnt and price was adjusted accordingly. Jason responded to all of my emails and the rifle was at my dealer when he said it would be. It shoots under an inch with every load that I have tried so far. Nothing off the chain so far but I havent had time to really shoot and develope loads like I need to in several years. I make a small batch of 20 or 30 with whatever powder and bullets are on the bench and then shoot a couple of three or 5 shot groups for sight in. POI has changed very little between the various loads.

A friend of mine bought one at the same time as me and his performs in the same way. The first load that we tried in his with 55bt and cfe223 shot around 3/4 and he was stoked so I loaded up 200 of them for him. His is set up for home defense
with a red dot a laser and flip up sights.

99percent of the time that I am scouting, hog hunting, or just knocking around in the buggy, the ptg is with me. I dont think that you will be disappointed in the rifle or the service. I have the ar10 on my bucket list but I need to change out some scopes first. Will be glad to answer questions here or pm.

Last edited:
Back