Need coyote light recommendations.

sjans

First post here so bear with me. I’m sure this has been covered already, if so please direct me accordingly. Been hunting coyotes for two years here in Ga. and figured it’s time to try night hunting which leads me to my question. Coyote reaper vs. Wicked or any other suggestions are welcome. There is a lot out there regarding comparisons but nothing on these two specifically that I could fine. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Shawn

Coyote Reaper is a solid light for sure, I love mine in amber. I think that it is generally accepted that the Coyote Light is going to be the brightest light out there but some people don't need to see that far in their hunting situations. The rest of the lights are going to be in the same ballpark and your budget alongside the exact features that you want are going to weigh in more. I know that Predator Tactics is a solid company that has great customer service and stands behind their lights. Yes, I am on their pro staff but they are what I use and they work great for me. If I have a shot over 200yds at night where I spend most of my time hunting it is out of the norm. Nothing bad to say about the rest of them by any means, find what fits your budget and application and run with it!

Thank you all for the recommendations. To be honest, I started out looking at lights then got swayed into the Night Vision and now it seems I'm contemplating Thermal. Dang this hobby is getting expensive. lol.

Back