Democrat Senator Al Franken accused by another woman.

What’s this guy gonna do when he gets booted from office and has to find a real job? I’ll hire him, put a shovel in his hand and watch the tears flow like a waterfall after a thunderstorm.

^ I agree. I would love to try to train this candy a$$ how to trim and shoe some horses.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker^ I agree. I would love to try to train this candy a$$ how to trim and shoe some horses.
lol.gif

Haha! Yes sir. I can see it now.

Originally Posted By: Rock Knocker^ I agree. I would love to try to train this candy a$$ how to trim and shoe some horses.
lol.gif

i read al frank got his start by being a farrier.
scared.gif

lol.gif

I ‘spect that big old rasp would blister his little fingers pretty quick!!

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindAwwwww! Come on! Al's not a woman... is she?

God bless

Naw, just self identifying.
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: hm1996Sure glad I'm not rich or famous enough to be accused of sexual abuse!

Regards,
hm

you and me both brother! lol

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Rock Knocker^ I agree. I would love to try to train this candy a$$ how to trim and shoe some horses.
lol.gif

i read al frank got his start by being a farrier.
scared.gif

That's not good for me, but it does look like he's been kicked in the face a few times, may explain the behavior as well...

Two more women finger Al!
ohmy.gif
These accusations are not from 30 or forty years ago, they allegedly occurred recently.

Originally Posted By: ADKTwo more women finger Al!
ohmy.gif
These accusations are not from 30 or forty years ago, they allegedly occurred recently.

Hopefully he hasn't lost any trimming skills, I got kicked right off my feet by a clydesdale today, I could use a hand with some of these dang things.

And all this time, I thought Al was fingering the women. They're fingering him? Eight of them? Gross... I'd be in a hurry to leave too.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAAnd all this time, I thought Al was fingering the women. They're fingering him? Eight of them? Gross... I'd be in a hurry to leave too.

- DAA

Huh!! You thought what? Al isn't that kinda guy.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: DAAThat explains a lot.

- DAA

Some of y'all are too quick to judge.
It coulda been a medical issue.

Back