Looks like Roy Moore had some wardrobe malfunctions

Meh... The left is just desperate. They're just creating another distraction to shift the focus off of their own corruption such as uranium one, fusion gps, the klinton foundation, conducting international business/espionage on the klinton e-mail server and 30,000 missing scrubbed emails among many other scandals and corruption.

It is plainly obvious that the resident troll's main beef is because Moore is a Christian.

Originally Posted By: WyYoteKillerSeems awfully odd, it just now surfaced after 3 decades. Kind of like a turd in a punchbowl.

Exactly. The allegations only surface after he wins a special election for an important and powerful seat in the US Senate.

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind
Should the allegations prove true, I will be disappointed.

Wow.

Should the allegations prove true, I will be happy.
It always makes me happy to see pedophiles, rapists, and other sex offenders brought to justice.

You and I have different concepts of morality.

I know the source of yours, so I'll stick with mine every time.
thumbup1.gif

Yes, FW, disappointed. Are you loathe to think I am not outraged? Did you “miss” the rest where I also stated “He will certainly be held accountable, as he should.”

So you state Quote:Should the allegations prove true, I will be happy. You will be happy if an otherwise good and decent man – one who has long stood for liberty and justice to be found guilty of doing something awful? I have to agree with you – we do have different concepts of morality.

Let's put this in perspective. If YOU were the one accused of similar wrongdoing, I would not be disappointed at all. Why? Because you represent nothing. You stand for nothing. If you have any standard at all, you keep such hidden behind so much mist and mystery. However I would still certainly expect you to be held accountable for your actions. As I am now reminded how blunt one needs be with you I'll make it plain: you would get punished accordingly. As will Roy Moore IF there is any truth to these allegations.

It may, however, behoove you to keep in mind, in this nation, one is still supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

As an addendum, I would also not be shocked should Roy Moore be found guilty of these accusations. I understand we all are capable of the most disgusting things. Morality, real morality on this planet has degraded increasingly, particularly over the past few decades, as I have pointed out before. Yet you consistently rail against any such suggestion, touting such observations as “gloom and doom”. And now you wish to claim some “moral high ground”? Please.

God bless

His misguided principal, reason, and logic is that if a Christian is involved he is against him or the situation just because. Like a spoiled petulant brat of whom lacks any discipline.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: seeknulfindOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

Wow.

It always makes me happy to see pedophiles, rapists, and other sex offenders brought to justice.

thumbup1.gif

Yes, FW, disappointed. Are you loathe to think I am not outraged? Did you “miss” the rest where I also stated “He will certainly be held accountable, as he should.”

So you state Quote:Should the allegations prove true, I will be happy. You will be happy if an otherwise good and decent man – one who has long stood for liberty and justice to be found guilty of doing something awful? I have to agree with you – we do have different concepts of morality.

Let's put this in perspective. If YOU were the one accused of similar wrongdoing, I would not be disappointed at all. Why? Because you represent nothing. You stand for nothing. If you have any standard at all, you keep such hidden behind so much mist and mystery. However I would still certainly expect you to be held accountable for your actions. As I am now reminded how blunt one needs be with you I'll make it plain: you would get punished accordingly. As will Roy Moore IF there is any truth to these allegations.

It may, however, behoove you to keep in mind, in this nation, one is still supposed to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

As an addendum, I would also not be shocked should Roy Moore be found guilty of these accusations. I understand we all are capable of the most disgusting things. Morality, real morality on this planet has degraded increasingly, particularly over the past few decades, as I have pointed out before. Yet you consistently rail against any such suggestion, touting such observations as “gloom and doom”. And now you wish to claim some “moral high ground”? Please.

God bless

His misguided principal, reason, and logic is that if a Christian is involved he is against him or the situation just because. Like a spoiled petulant brat of whom lacks any discipline.

Sorry, but that is 100% false! FW and I get along just fine. It may have something to do with the fact that I don’t try to persuade him that my beliefs are the only beliefs that should be adopted.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Meh... The left is just desperate. They're just creating another distraction to shift the focus off of their own corruption such as uranium one, fusion gps, the klinton foundation, conducting international business/espionage on the klinton e-mail server and 30,000 missing scrubbed emails among many other scandals and corruption.

It is plainly obvious that the resident troll's main beef is because Moore is a Christian.

Obvious to whom?
Do you have any evidence to show your statement to be a fact, rather than just innuendo?

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: seeknulfindOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

Wow.

thumbup1.gif

God bless

Again-do you have any evidence to support your insinuations?

Do you think your impression of my motives has any effect on the credibility of any of my opinions and arguments?

Sounds like you might be setting up a straw man argument--
You define who I am and what I think, and you make an argument against that person because you have set up your rules going in.

That's the only way you have to stay in the discussion.
That's all you have left.
You have no evidence to support your comments.
That's dishonest.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgOriginally Posted By: Foxpro.223Originally Posted By: seeknulfindOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

Wow.

thumbup1.gif

God bless

Sorry, but that is 100% false! FW and I get along just fine. It may have something to do with the fact that I don’t try to persuade him that my beliefs are the only beliefs that should be adopted.

thumbup1.gif

RNC dropped Roy today.
Leaders of both House and Senate say Moore should leave the race.

I used the term “pedophile” in earlier posts, and that seems to be the wrong word.
Pedophilia pertains to minors under the age of 13.
Between 13 and the age of consent is a “child molester”.

So if Roy is guilty, “sex offender” or “child molester” are more appropriate terms.

Of course if he’s innocent, he’s none of the above.

thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

All I know for sure at this point is the man has been accused.

You imagined this whole disagreement into existence with your first post in the thread by making a totally incorrect assumption of my position on the issue.
That's called arguing from a false premise.

I will go on the record and say that all I know is that the man has been accused, and that an accusation alone is by no means any reason or evidence for any rational person to be influenced toward supporting or condemning him without absolute and concrete evidence either way.

Uh-oh, wait a minute........

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/36001...for-moore-after

Poll: 37 percent of Alabama evangelicals more likely to vote for Moore after allegations

Nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals said in a new poll that they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore following allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

FW, my dear fellow, you can try to wrangle your way out of your own words but your gyrations are to no avail. I "assumed" noting. I merely commented on your allusions.

Was your original post an attempt at humor that I misinterpreted? When you said you would be happy should the allegations prove true, did you mean you would be happy to see Moore prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law should the allegations prove true? (By the way, I would have no problem with such a statement.)

Perhaps you should try a different tact? Backpeddling into either of these excuses would be a safer haven than insisting I assumed anything. One could then possibly accept them as cause for reasonable doubt. From what I've seen of your humor – at least those places you mark with emoticons, I must admit I don't get it. No worries, many do not get my own warped sense of humor so I do understand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I stand by my words. What about you? You posted what you posted and I commented on the same. Either what you alluded to was taken exactly as you desired - at least until I called you on it, or you meant something else. Either way you did not post anything that could be considered straightforward.

P.S. I am glad you are finally willing to state (more or less) your belief that one should be considered innocent (or should that be "innocent"?) until proven guilty. The fact is, this alone works for me for the most part. Feel free to post your last word as I am done with the topic.

God bless

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

All I know for sure at this point is the man has been accused.

You imagined this whole disagreement into existence with your first post in the thread by making a totally incorrect assumption of my position on the issue.
That's called arguing from a false premise.

I will go on the record and say that all I know is that the man has been accused, and that an accusation alone is by no means any reason or evidence for any rational person to be influenced toward supporting or condemning him without absolute and concrete evidence either way.

Uh-oh, wait a minute........

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/36001...for-moore-after

Poll: 37 percent of Alabama evangelicals more likely to vote for Moore after allegations

Nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals said in a new poll that they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore following allegations of sexual misconduct against him.

FW, my dear fellow, you can try to wrangle your way out of your own words but your gyrations are to no avail. I "assumed" noting. I merely commented on your allusions.

Was your original post an attempt at humor that I misinterpreted? When you said you would be happy should the allegations prove true, did you mean you would be happy to see Moore prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law should the allegations prove true? (By the way, I would have no problem with such a statement.)

Perhaps you should try a different tact? Backpeddling into either of these excuses would be a safer haven than insisting I assumed anything. One could then possibly accept them as cause for reasonable doubt. From what I've seen of your humor – at least those places you mark with emoticons, I must admit I don't get it. No worries, many do not get my own warped sense of humor so I do understand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I stand by my words. What about you? You posted what you posted and I commented on the same. Either what you alluded to was taken exactly as you desired - at least until I called you on it, or you meant something else. Either way you did not post anything that could be considered straightforward.

P.S. I am glad you are finally willing to state (more or less) your belief that one should be considered innocent (or should that be "innocent"?) until proven guilty. The fact is, this alone works for me for the most part. Feel free to post your last word as I am done with the topic.

God bless

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindFeel free to post your last word as I am done with the topic.

Hallelujah!
Praise da lawd!
Crash and burn again on another issue, so try and salvage a modicum of dignity as a last resort.
lol.gif

Thank you for the last word.

My choice is:

BYE!!!

i saw an article a couple days ago saying the story of the main accuser has pretty much crumbled and she admitted she cant recall what happened and was basically going by fragmented memories of the time in question.

and the Gloria aldred stuff is looking sketchier every day - which is pretty much on part for her. heck even some of the leftie outlets have slammed her for jumping into the mix and her reputation alone is causing problems for the accusers.

looks so far that the whole mess is falling apart

we'll find out eventually, but its really looking like these accusations have more holes than a truckload full of swiss cheese.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

Wow.

I think you have missed something. If the allegations prove true, then he is a pedophile, and the truth has come out. If they are not, then he is not, and we have lying female(s).

So, you are happy that there is one more pedophile in the world?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707
Obvious to whom?
Do you have any evidence to show your statement to be a fact, rather than just innuendo?

thumbup1.gif

Will you deny that this is nothing more than a heavy-handed reference to a religious being?

Originally Posted By: DustOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: seeknulfind

Wow.

I think you have missed something. If the allegations prove true, then he is a pedophile, and the truth has come out. If they are not, then he is not, and we have lying female(s).

So, you are happy that there is one more pedophile in the world?

Please go back and read this again:

Originally Posted By: Dust
thumbup1.gif

Will you deny that this is nothing more than a heavy-handed reference to a religious being?

Yes, I will deny it.

It is actually a heavy-handed reference to the absurd idea that morals come from the Bible.

I don't have any evidence of the existence of any "religious being".

Do you?

Last edited:
the problem is we still dont know the facts. but at this point, in relation to the election - its moot.

even if all the allegations prove to be false, the vote happened, and the election is over. you cant call for a re-election because your opponent (or opponents supporters) used false allegations against you to sway public opinion.

and by the time the next election cycle comes around - many will have already forgotten these dirty tactics. and the media will sweep it under the rug to help that collective memory loss.

if the allegations do in fact prove to be unfounded/false, the only way we can stop this from happening in pretty much every election in the future is to have someone step up to the line and file some MASSIVE lawsuits against the people behind the allegations. not just the women who actually made them, but the people behind the scenes who sought them out and had them wait like they did until it was too close to the election to get to the bottom of it. and then not only bankrupt them, but make sure they face as severe of criminal charges as the law allows for this kind of thing.

unfortunately because of how the libel laws are applied to high profile public figures - well the fellas from half baked pretty much sum it up

(contains nsfw language)

Back