Bought a suppressor got a question

Kwaz

It cam in last week, I live in ND and live on a Indian reservation my address is not recognized by the United States postal service. But mail goes to a po box. And I live in a man camp. I'm thinking this might be a problem when filling out my FAA papers. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted By: KwazOil fields they have man camps to house people. I live in ND oil fields. The Federal background check FNA.

If your only residence is the temporary housing you live in at your jobsite and you use a PO box to get your mail, you essentially have no residence and that will likely be a problem for you.

No disrespect intended but you seem to be rather misinformed about the whole process and my suggestion to you would be to hire a NFA lawyer as was previously suggested.

You say your can came in last week, maybe the dealer got the one you wanted in his store last week or maybe you purchased one from another dealer and it was transferred to the dealer you plan on using but it is far from being "yours" even if you've already paid for it.

Were do you keep your guns I’m guessing you don’t or can’t have them in the man camp. Were ever your guns are I would have that set as your physical address. Sounds like you might want to go with a trust so who ever lives at the residence were you will keep your can and guns until you get an actual house of your own. Maybe contact Skinny on this he has a lot of experience with cans and I believe he sells them too.

That does make sense I don't officially own it till the government clears it. Bought from Buds gun shop shipped to ND. I'll get ahold of that lawyer badshe suggested. And yes I had guns in my man camp,opps..I just moved out of company housing though. thanks everyone

Originally Posted By: wormydog1724Originally Posted By: Catdog1Wow, i still dont know wth just happened

I'm more confused than a homeless man on house arrest.

who's been placed in a round room and told he can only pee in the corner
blink.gif

Back