Wind River (new movie)

Halbach

Just watched Wind River and it’s an awesome movie and definitely worth the cost on PPV/ dvd when it comes out. My girlfriend is native though and it hit a bit too close to home for her. Few moments that get the heart rate really high also. The only thing I noticed though was the guy was fish and wildlife and only a hunter. I thought that APHIS was the government hunters/trappers through dept. of agriculture? Does F&W have those jobs too?

Saw it about a month ago. First scene I thought I was watching one of Skinny's video clips.

The alphabet soup gets confusing. WS is agriculture dept., F&W is interior dept. Totally different agencies. Lots of friction between the two from all I have ever heard from guys working in both.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerHollywood is a perverted cesspool. Can't remember the last whole movie I watched, hopefully I never see a whole one again.

I could not agree more. I doubt Hollywood produces one movie in a year that's worth watching. Most have an agenda which is intended to tear down America. They have nearly succeeded.

That new Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri looks good. Has the lady from Fargo in it. Preview, she has almost as bad a potty mouth as I do. My kids said it reminded them of me.

Don't even watch that if you are offended. By anything. Ever. If you do, don't go blaming hollywood - you are the one that decided you just HAD to watch it.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAThat new Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri looks good. Has the lady from Fargo in it. Preview, she has almost as bad a potty mouth as I do.
- DAA

I [beeep] near pissed myself. "Hey f head"...."what?"....."dont say what Dickson when she walks in calling you that"
that was funny

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DAAThat new Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri looks good. Has the lady from Fargo in it. Preview, she has almost as bad a potty mouth as I do. My kids said it reminded them of me.

Don't even watch that if you are offended. By anything. Ever. If you do, don't go blaming hollywood - you are the one that decided you just HAD to watch it.

- DAA

I choose my friends by the movies they like. It tells me a great deal about their intelligence.

Thank gawd for that. Was afraid you were going to try and be my friend for a second...

- DAA

DAA, I owe you the price of admission. That was danged entertaining. The movie trailer was fun too...
smile.gif

Wind River is worth watching, I enjoyed it.

I suppose there are some on here that would support book burnings. But for the rest, both Wind River and Three Billboards are good films.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: atdI suppose there are some on here that would support book burnings. But for the rest, both Wind River and Three Billboards are good films.

There's a large difference between a nazi book burning and choosing to not support a small group of people with a vast amount of wealth, and much of that wealth being put to use to fight conservative values and our constitution.

True conservatives have to get this through there heads... You are paying them for some shiny trinkets they made and they are using your money to destroy what we love.

Would you pay an auto mechanic with a vast history of ripping off clients just because he showed you a cool paint job he did once?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerOriginally Posted By: atdI suppose there are some on here that would support book burnings. But for the rest, both Wind River and Three Billboards are good films.

There's a large difference between a nazi book burning and choosing to not support a small group of people with a vast amount of wealth, and much of that wealth being put to use to fight conservative values and our constitution.

True conservatives have to get this through there heads... You are paying them for some shiny trinkets they made and they are using your money to destroy what we love.

Would you pay an auto mechanic with a vast history of ripping off clients just because he showed you a cool paint job he did once?

Great response Rock Knocker. It's amazing how many folks just can't figure things out on their own.
crazy.gif

Best part of Three Billboards was watching Woody shoot himself in the head. Too bad life didn't imitate art. Liked it a lot. Just saw the the movie about the three Americans that stopped the terrorist on the Paris train. Another good one.

Back