When to buy suppressor??

CSM52

Time for me to purchase my can, more than likely gonna through silencer shop since they seem to be the most streamline buying process.

Should I wait till black Friday or do they run any sales?

Looking at the half Nelson, trash panda, rugged razor.

Any other options, it will be on my 6.5 creed, Grendel and 6x45

Since you'll have to use a local Class III dealer for the transfer anyway, I'd try and use your local dealer for the purchase, too.

Lots of good cans out there but my first pick would be Thunder Beast Arms Company Ultra 7 followed by a can from Suppressed Armament Company.

Originally Posted By: B23Since you'll have to use a local Class III dealer for the transfer anyway, I'd try and use your local dealer for the purchase, too.

Lots of good cans out there but my first pick would be Thunder Beast Arms Company Ultra 7 followed by a can from Suppressed Armament Company.

X2

Do it soon get you form 4 in the mail. Mine was 5 months. A friend told me it is one year now. Go to a local shop.
I sent in a Form 1 last month, who know when I will see it back. An Agent told me that they were putting more people on.

I'll go to a couple local shops and shop around then. I'm pretty sure the local shop here only deals gemtech and silencerco

I picked up an SAS Barricade about a year and a half ago and I really like it. I use it on my .223's, 22-250, 6x45, and soon a 6.5 Grendel. It's very slick with the TOMB system... brakes on all of the guns and switch out the can as needed, very little if any POI shift.

Time is now before it gets more complicated or another tragedy.

Waiting for a "sale" should be the last consideration, especially if you're wanting a precision suppressor that last you a lifetime.

For what you mentioned I would take a long look at the SAS Barricade or if you want something a little quieter look at the SAS Reaper. The Reaper can be had in 6mm,6.5mm or 30cal and is rated for 300WM.

Considering performance, proven TOMB precision, lifetime warranty and price it's a great choice.

It's definitely worth checking out Silencer Shop, depending on what can you want to buy. I bought through them but had to wait 3 weeks for the suppressor to be back in stock. I was originally going to ship to one of their dealers that is 3 hours away. During that 3 week wait JoeBob's became one of there dealers and I only had to drive 5 minutes....after the 1 year wait. They've got a lot of dealers.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a SilencerCo Omega a few months ago. Just shy of $1100 after stamp and paperwork. Been wanting one for years and went with a good one I think. Its in jail now. I should have it around April.

Back