Got my new CZ today - new pics added

Harley

I went to my local shop today to pick me up a 452 HM2 and there was one on the rack that I looked at, I asked if they had anymore and they said they had one in the back. So I asked if the wood was any nicer on the one in the back and they said they hadn't even opened the box on it. I knew before it was even out of the package that I have to have this rifle. $344.50 out the door. I am still amazed by this wood, the pic DOES NOT do it justice.

MyCZ452resized.jpg

Last edited:
I was standing there when the owner was taking it out of the box and as soon as she opened the box, you could see the wood grains showing through the plastic and we both new that is was special. She saus "oh my, this wood is beautiful" and I was like "yeah I will take it" I din't even need to think about it. I was hoping she wouldn't try to hold out for more money. I feel very lucky on this purchase. My wife says that it is too pretty to hunt with but you know how that goes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Wow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
That's a gorgeous rifle for sure. You scored and scored big on that one buddy. Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks guys. I swear, when she open that box and seen how nice it was, I thought for sure she wasn't gonna sell it but she knew that she had to.

dude that is outrageous!!!!!! its got vertical and horizontal fiddleback, check out the fiddleback even through the checkering, WOW I wish i could find one like that in 17hmr

Yeah I noticed how the grain runs in both directions too, I don't know alot about wood grains but I thought that seemed pretty unusual. I also thought it was neat how that grain shows through the checkering too. I am just so excited about this rifle that I can't quit talking about it.

I bet you are excited. Heck, it isn't my rifle and this is probably the 6th or 7th time I've clicked on this thread just so I could look at it again. I should probably just save the photo, eh? With a better background, that rifle would make a good desktop photo.

Wow Harley, you did great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Fantastic looking rifle, My CZ 425 .22lr and CZ .223 have great wood too, but that takes some beating buddy.
I will post pics of my 2 soon when i get a chance.
The best of luck with it, id say it will be a great shooter too, keep us informed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lets see those pics guys. I have fallen in love with these Cz's and now I want at least one of every model. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Here are some more pics but I'm not very good at taking pics and this is just a 2.0MP camera.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Back